Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Left wing my ass, there is no Republican that is going to satisfy your isolationism.
    Chillax Rock..

My standards are just a little more strict than yours after watching turds tear the party apart for the last 20 years. I could've seen me maybe casting a ballot for Perry or even Bachman....but sorry I am not voting for a Liberal just because the GOP was stupid enough to nominate one.

There's plenty of good Republicans. They just don't cow to the estab.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Justin Amash yay!

Sorry to nitpick but Mormanism is not a 'denomination' (implying a type of Christianity). Romney is not a Christian.

Even that isn't enough to NOT vote for him. Small steps are better than no steps.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

I am an independent, who is als a Baptist; and the fact that Romney is a Mormon means nothing to me. My mission is to get the disaster known as 'Barry Big Ears' out of office...And replacing him with someone who is actually successful (with proof to show it) and not a fabrication of lies (obama still refuses to release his records) will be good for this country.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I am an independent, who is als a Baptist; and the fact that Romney is a Mormon means nothing to me. My mission is to get the disaster known as 'Barry Big Ears' out of office...And replacing him with someone who is actually successful (with proof to show it) and not a fabrication of lies (obama still refuses to release his records) will be good for this country.
    Well said.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

If the media and the pollsters didnt so intensely lie and over sample dims, Romney would be ahead double digits.

If the American media actually did their jobs and werent just stenographers for the left in general and Big Ears specifically, Romney would be ahead double digits.

And finally if Romney wasnt a GOP drone and was willing to stand unabashedly on conservative principles he would be ahead double digits.

What an unimaginable mess we have here. Tyranny is pounding on the door and roughly half of the country are all "wee-wee'd up" to open the door and let it in. Who would have ever guessed the triumph of Statism via pop culture, secularism and the ignorance of the American citizen would be so proliferate?

No matter what else happens... BO.. has got to go. Or we are finished.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Chillax Rock..
    I hate to tell you this but part of the reason God allowed Romney to be the nominee was to get back at you, at some time in your past you did something that really chapped his hide so buck up and take your medicine. The rest of us know this but we know it isn't our fault so were okay with it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I hate to tell you this but part of the reason God allowed Romney to be the nominee was to get back at you, at some time in your past you did something that really chapped his hide so buck up and take your medicine. The rest of us know this but we know it isn't our fault so were okay with it.
    If God allowed it, he's probably saying. "Ok..you aksed for it. Here's that stupid Obumble for another 4 years.".

If you didn't get involved in the process to choose a real conservative, then it's everyones fault.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I honestly and truly believe this. If Romney was anything but a Mormon, his lead would be insurmountable. There is no other way to explain how Obama, with the disaster that is the economy and how shitty his foreign policy is could be anywhere near a lead. No one can dispute this.
    You're probably correct , except for the "anything but a Mormon" part. As I have said before, I don't think America would warm up to a Scientologist, a Muslim, or a North Korean.

9. #19 Re: If Romney Wasn't A Mormon, He'd Have A Double Digit Lead Right Now 
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Scientologist, a Muslim, or a North Korean.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtXUr17-JEA
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 09-15-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    If God allowed it, he's probably saying. "Ok..you aksed for it. Here's that stupid Obumble for another 4 years.".

If you didn't get involved in the process to choose a real conservative, then it's everyones fault.
    Translation: "I'm not voting for Romney and if this means another 4 years of Obama then meh."
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.