Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Translation: "I'm not voting for Romney and if this means another 4 years of Obama then meh."
    Yeah because my one vote in November means as much as my voting in my states convention for delegates at the regional meeting last April. If people think Willard's going to completely reverse trajectory on major policy issues they are deluded.

    Give me the "substantitive" difference between these two morons. For Cripes sake Willard just admitted he was in favor or Obamacare. He'd just change a few things about it.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,056
    obama is a Muslim. I don't trust him...

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yeah because my one vote in November means as much as my voting in my states convention for delegates at the regional meeting last April. If people think Willard's going to completely reverse trajectory on major policy issues they are deluded.

    Give me the "substantitive" difference between these two morons. For Cripes sake Willard just admitted he was in favor or Obamacare. He'd just change a few things about it.
    O Blowhard begins every one of his decisions from the premise that EVERYTHING about the USA is flawed and needs "fundamental change." or in his mind, a complete makeover to a weakened nation with a Communist populace.

    Romney has a view of the USA much more in tune with those racist Americans who have clung to their guns and religion for over two hundred years.

    A somewhat stark difference if you ask me.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I think it has more to do with him being a left wing New England Republican who as governor voted for any and all Liberal tripe he could and no middle class average voter can relate to

    He's our very own John Kerry.
    Wow...talk about a complete and utter line of bullshit.

    Go take some Midol and calm down Lube.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Yeah because my one vote in November means as much as my voting in my states convention for delegates at the regional meeting last April. If people think Willard's going to completely reverse trajectory on major policy issues they are deluded.

    Give me the "substantitive" difference between these two morons. For Cripes sake Willard just admitted he was in favor or Obamacare. He'd just change a few things about it.
    Mike...is that you?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wow...talk about a complete and utter line of bullshit.

    Go take some Midol and calm down Lube.

    You are either a Conservative or you just want to beat Obama. You can't be both. You go ahead and swallow that coolaide that Romney is a great conservative. I'll pass.

    If you're conservative, then voting for Romney means you will lose because if a "fake" is holding office and it all goes to hell, then True "Conservatism" gets the blame. You can't fix the problems by being a "fake".

    Sorry if you can't handle the truth, so you can stop your bitching when you get that asshole Obama for four more years and you might find you need to take a couple pills yourself.

    I've got myself preped for the crap that will follow...Do you?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    You are either a Conservative or you just want to beat Obama. You can't be both. You go ahead and swallow that coolaide that Romney is a great conservative. I'll pass.
    That's horse shit and you know it. I AM a Conservative...and I DO want to beat Obama.

    I never said Romney was Conservative. You make that up and put it in other people's mouth when they don't agree with your Ronulan/John Birch Society retard view of America.

    If you're conservative, then voting for Romney means you will lose because if a "fake" is holding office and it all goes to hell, then True "Conservatism" gets the blame. You can't fix the problems by being a "fake".
    And YOU can't fix the problem by being a retarded 100%'er jackass. You and Mike the Dead Horse Beater can go sit at home in your two man circle jerk and lament how you're the only two "real" conservatives left.

    Romney's not the Conservative choice by a long shot...but he's what we've got and he's so much fucking better than what we've got now that I shouldn't have to explain it to anyone with a brain.

    But then I guess that's why it has to be explained to you...repeatedly.

    Sorry if you can't handle the truth, so you can stop your bitching when you get that asshole Obama for four more years and you might find you need to take a couple pills yourself.
    Ignoring the truth? You're the one with your head jammed so far up your ass you've lost touch with reality.

    You're doing more to insure that Obama wins than anyone here. And the Obama 2012 re-election campaign thanks you for your support.

    I've got myself preped for the crap that will follow...Do you?
    Sorry Lube I live in reality. And the reality is that Romney will beat Obama in about 50 days.

    And then I'm gonna have fun sitting back and laughing at you.

    The question you should be asking yourself is how will you keep from busting a blood vessel when you're wrong?

    Maybe you can sign up over at DU and cry and wail with the DUmmies and console each other over the fact that Obama lost.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Sorry Lube I live in reality. And the reality is that Romney will beat Obama in about 50 days.

    And then I'm gonna have fun sitting back and laughing at you.

    And then I guess when Romney wins all our country's problems are solved? YAY!

    You lost during the primaries when you settled.

    Look, I know your a Republican "Team Player", so have fun with the team and forget holding anyone accountable cause poltics is just a game of "us" vs "them" anyways.

    I don't care that you and I don't agree on every conservative view, but I do care when someone says I have to vote for the guy who's going to screw me a little less.

    Cause if that rat bastard beats Obama, and starts working his own bomb diddily Massachussetts socialism, and the entire thing comes crashing down, I hope it was worth it to you. I won't be laughing at you, I'll be scrambling trying to explain how it wasn't "conservatism" fault. Deep down you know I have a point because you can't even bring yourself to defend Willard's sucktastic record.


    On second thought....I actually say "Thank God for Romeny". His abysmal record and non conservatism will hopefully bring this party back to it's Goldwater and Russell Kirk roots.
    Last edited by Molon Labe; 09-18-2012 at 03:24 PM.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Western MI
    Posts
    2,360
    Deep down you know I have a point because you can't even bring yourself to defend Willard's sucktastic record.
    Defend him? Just because you're attacking him doesn't mean that the rest of us have to defend him. If you've read this forum at all you would know no one is a Romney cheerleader. If that's what you're looking for then you will be disappointed, or holier than thou, not sure which.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.



    Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.
     

  10. #30  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Defend him? Just because you're attacking him doesn't mean that the rest of us have to defend him. If you've read this forum at all you would know no one is a Romney cheerleader. If that's what you're looking for then you will be disappointed, or holier than thou, not sure which.
    I'd call it being principled. I've watched the Republican party nominate two men over the last 4 years that were further to the left than Walter Mondale. I grew up a staunch Republican and have always towed the party line. Not anymore. What people have their shorts in bunches about is that there is actually someone who's watching the country go over a cliff and understands it's both parties fault.

    I'm an individual first, and I'm not taking one for the "team" anymore. Republican party is not greater than Conservative. That's called Collectivism. That's what Liberals are all about. NO thanks.

    I don't believe in this "Us or Them" stuff anymore, because this country needs a strong conservative, a radical, who will actually buck the system and cut cut cut. Settling for "John Kerry lite" isn't going to work. People are screaming for a real conservative to fix this mess. Why do you think the GOP is in complete dissaray?

    I mean that still IS the goal isn't it? To fix the country? To return to smaller federal government, states rights and fiscal responsibility?

    Or is it just to beat Obama?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •