Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    She was in a private villa and I believe she had an expectation of privacy... at least in my mind she does. It wasn't like she was on a nude beach or something.
    Ok I guess you have a slight point, but private or not you really shouldn't take a chance like that :(
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ok I guess you have a slight point, but private or not you really shouldn't take a chance like that :(
    Tan lines suck. That's why I'm pasty year-round.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Tan lines suck. That's why I'm pasty year-round.
    Easier for you to keep that lovely white---it's tougher in Florida, but I really work at it.

I've done a good job at doing that. The dermatologist said both SR and I both have good skin. But we're getting the results from polar extrmes. He loves the sun; I don't.

Keep up the good work. After the years roll by, you won't be spending those big bucks with the dermatologist and/or plastic surgeon. Many women down here who've smoked and sunbathed for years are now spending a small fortune on all that botox.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Easier for you to keep that lovely white---it's tougher in Florida, but I really work at it.

I've done a good job at doing that. The dermatologist said both SR and I both have good skin. But we're getting the results from polar extrmes. He loves the sun; I don't.

Keep up the good work. After the years roll by, you won't be spending those big bucks with the dermatologist and/or plastic surgeon. Many women down here who've smoked and sunbathed for years are now spending a small fortune on all that botox.
    Being a redhead means never having to tan. I've never "laid out" in my life.. I wear sunblock all the time because otherwise I either get burned or more freckles, neither of which I want!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.