1. #1 CNN: Al Qaeda's Black Flag Not Al Qaeda Flag But 'Affirmation Of Faith' 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ation-Of-Faith

CNN discussed the black flag carried by protesters that often is used to replace the US flag hanging over embassies when they are attacked. CNN said that the flag is "not an Al Qaeda banner" but the first pillar of Islam and merely "an affirmation of faith."
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Pay no attention to the terrorists behind the curtain..
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-T...ation-Of-Faith

CNN discussed the black flag carried by protesters that often is used to replace the US flag hanging over embassies when they are attacked. CNN said that the flag is "not an Al Qaeda banner" but the first pillar of Islam and merely "an affirmation of faith."
    And just what faith would they be affirming?

Al Qaeda flies that banner, as does the Muslim Brotherhood, because it affirms their faith that submission to Allah must be imposed upon the rest of us. The American flag is an affirmation of our faith in the belief that people can govern themselves, under the Constitution. Burning the latter and replacing it with the former is an affirmation of the rule of Mohammed's heirs over all of mankind, a permanent dark age. Bet CNN didn't mention that part.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Gee, and here I thought the modern Islamic symbol of faith was the star and crescent... Silly me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Gee, and here I thought the modern Islamic symbol of faith was the star and crescent... Silly me!
    No, it's the explosive vest.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, it's the explosive vest.
    "SILENCE!!! I KEEL YOU!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And just what faith would they be affirming?

Al Qaeda flies that banner, as does the Muslim Brotherhood, because it affirms their faith that submission to Allah must be imposed upon the rest of us. The American flag is an affirmation of our faith in the belief that people can govern themselves, under the Constitution. Burning the latter and replacing it with the former is an affirmation of the rule of Mohammed's heirs over all of mankind, a permanent dark age. Bet CNN didn't mention that part.
    I read in another thread that you and someone else was in the military actually dealing with this, what else should we know about islam. gonna see about getting a gun from my future FIL in case we get invaded after being seen so weak

Ody, I'm sure CNN would inform us if there were any reason to be alarmed.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    "SILENCE!!! I KEEL YOU!!!"
    Ah, shaddap and go back to your virgins...

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    I read in another thread that you and someone else was in the military actually dealing with this, what else should we know about islam. gonna see about getting a gun from my future FIL in case we get invaded after being seen so weak
    The best discussion of the threat of Islam to the US is contained in the Team B report on Sharia, available at http://www.worldsecuritynetwork.com/...t)_9-14-10.pdf. This report discusses the nature of the threat, the players and the ideology behind them. It's scary reading, but necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Ody, I'm sure CNN would inform us if there were any reason to be alarmed.
    This is true. After all, they're all over the threat that Mitt Romney posed by commenting on it.
    --Odysseus

In a related story, CNN affirms that my middle finger salute is actually my way of showing solidarity with Iz-Lamb.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand