1. #1 Any Downton Abbey Fans in here? 
    I need a break from politics and the mess going on in the ME, so came in to post this.

Season 3 starts Jan. 6th. 2013 ...

Can't wait! I normally dislike PBS stations and their lefty slant on things ... but this I love!

Maggie Smith is a treat to watch. Shirley MacLaine will be joining the cast in season 3 and taking on Maggie Smith ... should be interesting!

I really don't care on which side of the political spectrum the actors are ... I am addicted to the blinking thing!

So, if you, like me, are watching this production, click on this, but be aware, it contains a tiny bit of "spoiler alerts."

http://www.gpb.org/blogs/desperate-f...-money-problem

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Watched it, Like it and awaiting season three.

Even though she has a stick up her butt I like Violet. Mr. Carson is the man. Poor John Bates can't get a break.

All the characters are extremely well done and the intersecting & diverging plot lines make it a extremely entertaining program.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I'm a Walking Dead fan myself. Season 3 starts soon.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Who doesn't love Downton? :) A friend of mine even puts a warning on her Facebook page at 9 pm Sundays when it's on - "No phone calls unless you are an immediate family member bleeding from an artery."

I would think immediate family members bleeding from an artery would be more likely to call someone who would actually LEAVE the television and come help them.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Also confess to being a Downton Abbey fan. I wish we didn't have to wait til January.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Also confess to being a Downton Abbey fan. I wish we didn't have to wait til January.
    I *second*, third, fourth, and fifth, that!!! ...

After Soros's Spanish vote counting machines in November ... might just be the only thing worth looking forward to in the future! @#$%!!!

~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Big fans here! We got a new TV and all, and will review the story before it starts in January...

Mr Carson is, indeed, the man.

Fabulous Poster
    As someone who greets his mother with "Are you well Farah?" (Out of Africa) I am looking forward to more DA.