Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Given that Thurston Howell III was married for years to the only woman he ever loved and deep down underneath his capitalist pigdog exterior had a heart of gold that truly cared for people, they might want to rethink that comparison if their goal is to smear Romney.

I always thought there was something going on between Mr. Howell and Ginger.

I know its all about "winning" and kissing the ass of the sheeple, but I am glad there is a candidate that stood up to most moochers and said, "I don't need you". Its quite refreshing.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I just keep shaking my head at Romney...

Can he figure out another way to stick his foot in his mouth???
    What did he say that was wrong? He's 100% spot on that the 47% who pay no taxes see themselves as victims of the upper class and cling to zero because he will "spread the wealth". Say what you want but Mitt is 100% right on this. Also, last night in a presser he said that even though he could have framed it better, he would like the person who posted the video to have the guts to post the whole thing including the question because only seeing how Romney answered the question makes it easy to take it out of context. What he said, and rightly so, is that there is Obama's 47% who will back him no matter what and these are the people he was referring to. The ones who pay no taxes won't vote for Romney no matter what. And he's right.
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 09-18-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    What did he say that was wrong? He's 100% spot on that the 47% who pay no taxes see themselves as victims of the upper class and cling to zero because he will "spread the wealth". Say what you want but Mitt is 100% right on this.
    The only place where he was wrong was to call a press conference to explain or apologize for his comments, everything he said is true so no explanation or apology was needed.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

DU is worked up in froth over this lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I know its all about "winning" and kissing the ass of the sheeple, but I am glad there is a candidate that stood up to most moochers and said, "I don't need you". Its quite refreshing.
    Not even that. He KNOWS he's not going to get the generational welfare families or the chronically unemployed. His statement, while poorly delivered, was speaking to those of us who do work and support these people. Linda saying that he was talking about the disabled or elderly is stupid as most people with a brain know exactly who he is referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Not even that. He KNOWS he's not going to get the generational welfare families or the chronically unemployed. His statement, while poorly delivered, was speaking to those of us who do work and support these people. Linda saying that he was talking about the disabled or elderly is stupid as most people with a brain know exactly who he is referring to.
    Well she is the beltway broad and is so inured in the lifestyle of all things DC so she doesn't see the forest for the tree's

Power CUer
    Well she is the beltway broad and is so inured in the lifestyle of all things DC so she doesn't see the forest for the tree's
    At least I know the basics, like not to put an apostrophe on a simple plural. That's part of the reason I'm part of the 53%! Literacy, it's a wonderful thing.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

DU is worked up in froth over this lol.
    Too bad that they aren't worked up in a froth about the economy and the printing of money, causing the price of gas and food to go up while the earnings go down, or the debacle of the foreign policy (or what's masquerading as a foreign policy) in the Middle East.

The only debate SR and I have is over the value of wasting a minute on reading DU. I know that they're outrageous and don't need to waste my time reading their drivel to confirm my opinion of them.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Bullshit. He said no such thing. You cannot provide a quote to back up this absurd claim.
    You're aware there's a video, right?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken