Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The Left and their pals in the media will go to any lengths to get oBAMA elected again.

This is the worst I've ever seen things.
    Romney should stop speaking from now until the election. And not because I think he is making gaffes.

What will the ObamaPAC News stations do then? Will they have 55 minutes of their 60 minute show dedicated to Romney's silence? Will they have 55 minutes of lies by saying "stuff Romney would have said today"?

If Romney gives them nothing, they'll have to talk about something else. Will it be muzzie craziness, out of control debt and unemployment? What will their programming look like if they can't comment on "stuff Romney said today".

Could be a course of action. If I honestly thought MSNBC and the rest of the gang would actually talk about 0bama's record, I would say go for it.
    Be Not Afraid.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'll do my best to get some greyt pics at the Romney Rally today.

The OccuTards are supposed to be there soooooo...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Everything I've been hearing and reading...Conservatives are happy he said what he said..the retirees that might fall into part of that 47% haven't felt offended at all...they know what Romney was talking about.

Think about it...this is a desperate move by the left....this video was taken in May...when Romney was just one of half a dozen candidates during the primaries...everyone has known it was out there...it wasn't a recent discovery. This is the fundraiser where the reporters weren't allowed and had to take notes based on what they heard while standing on the sidewalk where the event was taking place.

The polls...crap you know as well as I do that the polls are being considerably oversampled in favor of the Dems...and even then Obama STILL can't get more than 5 points ahead. Imagine if everyone was sampled equally. He'd be getting creamed...and he knows that.

Hence resorting to last ditch things like this alleged "secret" video that's really no secret at all.

Obama's scared and he's gonna lose...and he knows it.

Don't look at this as a gaffe...it's not...it's Romney showing shades of Conservatism and saying what we've ALL desperately wanted a Republican candidate to say for years.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

While I agree with Romney in principle (welfare is a self-fulling voter cycle)... he needs to at least act like he will be "everyone's president."

There were really only two stupid things he did here:

1. Not realize there's no such thing as "off the record" or a "private" venue in the age of smart phones
    2. Apologizing for what you say in private is ALWAYS a lose-lose.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    While I agree with Romney in principle (welfare is a self-fulling voter cycle)... he needs to at least act like he will be "everyone's president."

There were really only two stupid things he did here:

1. Not realize there's no such thing as "off the record" or a "private" venue in the age of smart phones
    2. Apologizing for what you say in private is ALWAYS a lose-lose.
    They say he didn't really apologies but more or less qualified the statement, I don't know if I agree with that and you are correct, with today's smart phone there are no off camera moments.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They say he didn't really apologies but more or less qualified the statement, I don't know if I agree with that and you are correct, with today's smart phone there are no off camera moments.
    Except at Obama's closed fundraisers.......all phones are confiscated, and attendees searched......

doc

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    Except at Obama's closed fundraisers.......all phones are confiscated, and attendees searched......

doc
    This is what democrats seem to enjoy, they get a woody over being totally subservient to their Marxist master.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Everything I've been hearing and reading...Conservatives are happy he said what he said..the retirees that might fall into part of that 47% haven't felt offended at all...they know what Romney was talking about.

Think about it...this is a desperate move by the left....this video was taken in May...when Romney was just one of half a dozen candidates during the primaries...everyone has known it was out there...it wasn't a recent discovery. This is the fundraiser where the reporters weren't allowed and had to take notes based on what they heard while standing on the sidewalk where the event was taking place.

The polls...crap you know as well as I do that the polls are being considerably oversampled in favor of the Dems...and even then Obama STILL can't get more than 5 points ahead. Imagine if everyone was sampled equally. He'd be getting creamed...and he knows that.

Hence resorting to last ditch things like this alleged "secret" video that's really no secret at all.

Obama's scared and he's gonna lose...and he knows it.

Don't look at this as a gaffe...it's not...it's Romney showing shades of Conservatism and saying what we've ALL desperately wanted a Republican candidate to say for years.
    YOU! Yes, YOU! Oppressed soldier of the 47%! You get back in line and get offended right this instant, mister!
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    YOU! Yes, YOU! Oppressed soldier of the 47%! You get back in line and get offended right this instant, mister!
    Yes boss! Moving boss! Sorry boss!

In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by TVDOC View Post
    Yeah, but in all fairness, Obama's fundraisers are filled with Obama supporters. I'd search them too!