Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 You know you live in an "Upside-down Land" if... 
    A Muslim officer crying "Allah Akbar" while shooting up an army base is considered to have committed "Workplace Violence"while an American citizen boasting a Ron Paul bumper sticker is classified as a "Domestic Terrorist".

You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.

Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.

A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.

The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.

Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools.

Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.

Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid and subsidized housing.

The government's plan for getting people back to work is to provide 99 weeks of unemployment checks (to not work).

Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.

Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.

The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.

Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their children.

You can write a post like this just by reading the news headlines.

You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).

Your government can add anything they want to your kid's water (fluoride, chlorine, etc.) but you are not allowed to give them raw milk.

Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".

You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.

An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burqa is only subject to having her neck and head searched.

Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" (unless it is in a rap song) but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20 NASB
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools.
    Ain't this the God given truth. In NJ, if you name your children Adolf Hitler or Himmler, regardless if you've never physically or emotionally abused your children, they will be indefinitely pulled from your home but if you're an illegal alien with multiple children you can ill afford to raise, you can have your children pulled from you several times for neglect(all the while you keep having children) and even though your children are in a better home than you could possibly give them, the effort to reunite them with you will be of such vigor that it will blow your mind.

Also, your town is full of illegal Mexicans driving around town with bogus registrations while you're getting citations for parking in the street on streetsweeper day(even though it was raining and the streetsweeper wasn't running), or because the lid on your trashcan flipped open(doesn't matter if the wind did it or an angry neighbor), or if you dare put something out for the trash that didn't have a "yellow sticker" on it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Most of those are spot-on. A few others... not so much. The raw milk one, for example. I mean, really? Does the author of that piece even consider the dangers of unpasteurized milk? E. coli, salmonella, listeria... People who consume raw milk are more likely to be hospitalized because of it. Why not just go shove your face in a warm cow pie?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20 NASB
    I hope for his sake, our "Christian" president has a teleprompter at the Judgement Seat.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Ain't this the God given truth. In NJ, if you name your children Adolf Hitler or Himmler, regardless if you've never physically or emotionally abused your children, they will be indefinitely pulled from your home but if you're an illegal alien with multiple children you can ill afford to raise, you can have your children pulled from you several times for neglect(all the while you keep having children) and even though your children are in a better home than you could possibly give them, the effort to reunite them with you will be of such vigor that it will blow your mind.

Also, your town is full of illegal Mexicans driving around town with bogus registrations while you're getting citations for parking in the street on streetsweeper day(even though it was raining and the streetsweeper wasn't running), or because the lid on your trashcan flipped open(doesn't matter if the wind did it or an angry neighbor), or if you dare put something out for the trash that didn't have a "yellow sticker" on it.
    Yet most Moose-Limbs name their male children after MUD-hammed.??? Hitler/Himmler/Mohammed,,,,,,
    what's the difference???
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Most of those are spot-on. A few others... not so much. The raw milk one, for example. I mean, really? Does the author of that piece even consider the dangers of unpasteurized milk? E. coli, salmonella, listeria... People who consume raw milk are more likely to be hospitalized because of it. Why not just go shove your face in a warm cow pie?
    Sorry Charlie but you're off base here. Now if you wan to wait a week or two to drink that milk, that's little different. But if you squirt the first 15 oz or so into a tin cup and have it for breakfast while you're stripping the bag of the rest of the 5 gallons, that's a totally different tale. 3 generations / 5 individuals lived off that raw milk for the 21 years I spent at home and a lesser number for many years before and a few after. G'dad kicked the bucket at 84, G'ma was pushing 90 and neither was treated for anything other than old age. Mom and Pop went into their 70's and I just turned 70. None ever had any of the problems you quote.

BTW a cow pattie poultice does a world of good to a wasp sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Sorry Charlie but you're off base here. Now if you wan to wait a week or two to drink that milk, that's little different. But if you squirt the first 15 oz or so into a tin cup and have it for breakfast while you're stripping the bag of the rest of the 5 gallons, that's a totally different tale. 3 generations / 5 individuals lived off that raw milk for the 21 years I spent at home and a lesser number for many years before and a few after. G'dad kicked the bucket at 84, G'ma was pushing 90 and neither was treated for anything other than old age. Mom and Pop went into their 70's and I just turned 70. None ever had any of the problems you quote.

I have drank raw goats milk for several years before that raw cows milk and these guys need to ask their mothers if they boiled their breasts before feeding them.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post

Agreed. I think the world got along just fine before Louis Pasteur boiled the milk.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I have drank raw goats milk for several years before that raw cows milk and these guys need to ask their mothers if they boiled their breasts before feeding them.
    Cabrito? That's for BBQ!

We had to keep a goat for several years as my sister was allergic to cows milk.