Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    If you call anyone here bigoted again you should be banned.

The truth is its own defense. I stated what I see. I didn't say that I only see old geezers and guys who are too stupid to buy a good truck with Romney stickers. I said, rephrased, that I expect to see Republican stickers on certain types of cars more than others. Exactly how is that different from SaintLouieWoman asking, "Has anyone seen a Romney bumper sticker on a Prius?"

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    As was said up thread, there's not too many political stickers and the Obama ones are leftovers. I've not seen a Prius in Kentwood. A few in Grand Rapids but stickers are few and far between.
    I don't get why anyone drives a Prius in Florida. As far as I can tell, the engine is running all the time. I'm guessing that Prius is optimum in places where you don't have to use AC or heat.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    Now why would you think that, I have a Romney sticker on my 2000 Toyota Corolla. (I put it on the window so it was high enough to see).
    Maybe when my Tacoma is 12 years old I'll consider putting a sticker on it. It's still too pretty to violate in such a fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't get why anyone drives a Prius in Florida. As far as I can tell, the engine is running all the time. I'm guessing that Prius is optimum in places where you don't have to use AC or heat.
    I see quite a few Prius around Sarasota. Inevitably there's an Obama sticker on them. Also Stephen King lives on Casey Key and drives a Chevy Volt and charges it at the charging station at the new parking garage here.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

My brother in law is as conservative as they come and he drives a Prius.

His job involves him opening resturants and visiting them all over NE and the neighboring states, he spends a lot of time on the road and there is not a good airport close to his house. He's had the car for a few years and it's saved him a ton of money on gas, but this guy drives about 25,000 miles or more a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I saw a Romney sticker on a Camry. Frankly, I was surprised. I generally think of Republican stickers as going on Crown Victorias and Chevrolet/Dodge trucks.

The only sticker I have on my truck (candy apple red frequently clean and waxed) is my parking sticker. Sure, there are some things I would like to say to piss other people off, but why should my truck suffer being keyed by an illegal alien or sympathizer?

I can't imagine why someone would put a sticker on the paint of a car. The first time I saw this, was tright after Bill Clinton was elected, I swear this is the truth, in SPringfield Virginia and some geezer had put an "Impeach Clinton" sticker on the trunk lid of his Crown Victoria. I was stunned that anyway would put a sticker on the paint of a nice car.

The car my brother and I shared in high school was kind of held together with bumper stickers, placed on top of Bondo.

Prius...

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Unless it's magnetic we're not putting anything on the Bimmer.
    I rememeber in the late 90's and early 00's when SUVs and some mini vans went to aluminum or fiberglass rear doors and lift gates...people could not figure out why magnets did not work.