Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    If we had a moratorium on gay threads I don't think Nova would post here anymore.

I hereby pledge to not start any threads about the gays.
    I don't think I have ever started a thread with a gay topic. If you go to my stats, you'll see a thread titled 'Jesus Was A Homosexual' which I did not start, Rock started it under my name. This should be obvious because I would have said, "Jesus Was An Homosexual"

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I don't think I have ever started a thread with a gay topic. If you go to my stats, you'll see a thread titled 'Jesus Was A Homosexual' which I did not start, Rock started it under my name. This should be obvious because I would have said, "Jesus Was An Homosexual"
    I think what is meant is that you respond to all threads that deal with homosexuality.

Also, believe that 'a Homosexual' is correct and not 'An Homosexual'. Has to do with the noun starting with an 'A' sound or not.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Personally, I'm a bit more disgusted that you can marry your 15 year old first cousin in some places in the US than I am about gay marriage between consenting adults. I'm just saying... on my list of "grievances against the institution of marriage" I find it pretty hard to be outraged against gays. /shrug

All the things straight people get automatically and take foe granted?

Like producing children naturally and not having to deal with so much glitter?

Majority rule is the end of liberty. The courts protect liberty.

Oh, you were being SERIOUS?

Here's a clue, numbnuts: you know all those constitutional amendments that you love and enjoy the benefits of? ALL PASSED BY "MAJORITY RULE." Honestly, get a clue.

Think before you write.
    Physician, heal thyself!

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    You are correct. If the Church says they won't marry two men or women, problem solved. It's government who cannot discriminate. Private church can choose not to marry whomever the want.
    Until the gays come along and demand that the private churches marry them and use the government to force the churches to do so...

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Exactly why I think gay marriage is a canard. I think it's used as an irritant in order to try to normalize gay activities in society. I don't want to know who you have sex with either way.
    Yup.

Then take your wedding ring off and stop introducing Mr. Gina as your husband.
    Thilly boy. You assume married people have sex. (That's a joke meant for us married folk, not you.)