Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1 Muslim KFC Worker goes nuts when asked for Bacon! 
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,898
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Sounds like he's flipping out about being recorded.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    I suspect I'll be sorry I asked..... but in which country was this scene recorded?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I suspect I'll be sorry I asked..... but in which country was this scene recorded?
    I'm not positive but I think it's Aussie.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm not positive but I think it's Aussie.
    Yeah, I saw some greasy headed muslim or apologist trying to make it seem like it was the customer's fault, that the employee was actually angry at being "abused" and recorded. It went on to say that this was a trend in Australia, for Australians (ie ethnic Australians) to go into these muslim ratholes and push the employees to a breaking point. Oh, and fuck KFC for even operating such a place. Is this what American companies do now? They appease Islam for a buck? Whores.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,832
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    Durka, durka, Mohamed Jihad!!!


    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Yeah, I saw some greasy headed muslim or apologist trying to make it seem like it was the customer's fault, that the employee was actually angry at being "abused" and recorded. It went on to say that this was a trend in Australia, for Australians (ie ethnic Australians) to go into these muslim ratholes and push the employees to a breaking point. Oh, and fuck KFC for even operating such a place. Is this what American companies do now? They appease Islam for a buck? Whores.
    Racist much?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    Racist much?
    Since when is Islam a race?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Since when is Islam a race?
    When people like Nova made it one. He's not being serious. He's just lamely trying to fan the non-existent flames.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    When people like Nova made it one. He's not being serious. He's just lamely trying to fan the non-existent flames.
    Hubie
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2012

    If you find even a tad of variation in my posts on islam, let me know.
    BTW, it was for calling Islam a cancer that I was banned from DU.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •