Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Liberals claiming 12-year-old wrote this letter to Romney 
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

Dear Governor Romney,

I’d like to say congratulations on winning the republican nomination. But, I wish you stayed in Massachusetts. You’re plan for America isn’t what we need, and would hurt us more than it would help.

First, repealing Obama care and other health plans he’s put in place have helped families across America, including mine. I live in a middle class family, and two years ago my little sister; Kennedy was denied insurance because of her pre-existing condition. This was a huge emotional stress and financial burden on my entire family. Under Obama Care, insurance companies can no longer deny Kennedy and kids like her, the coverage they need and deserve. Because of Obama care my little sister was able to have the several surgeries she needed that helped save her life. Once the President was elected he put Obama Care into action, just like he promised and made it so that you could get insurance with pre-existing conditions. This has made a direct impact on my family. My family is with out a doubt better off now, than we were four years ago!

It is to my understanding that you stated that you were going to repeal Obama Care, including the part I have mentioned, which will take away the insurance we have and need for my sister Kennedy. Why do you think she doesn’t deserve health care? Also, when you were interviewed on “Meet the Press”, you stated that you would NOT repeal this part of Obama Care, but then your campaign backpedalled and on the “Tonight show with Jay Leno”, you said that you WOULD repeal this.

Also, you’re domestic plans (birth control, gay rights etc.) are horrible! Women should get to manage their own health, and if you wonder why you’re not appealing to many women voters, rethink your birth control and women’s’ rights plans. And people should be able to marry whom they want. We built this country so people could have freedom, and not have religious beliefs control them to that length. This country was in no way built on any religion, so we should not create laws that repress the American people in a religious way and hurt our most vulnerable.

Sincerely,
    Jackson Ripley, age 12
    I think I feel a sneeze coming on.

Aaa... aaaaaaa.... AAAAAAAAAA.... *BULLSHIT!!!*

Some of the grammar and punctuation is worthy of a 12 year old.

That doesn't mean the writer is 12. My supervisor and section manager are always telling me how well I write. I don't think I'm all that great, and I make mistakes. High school was a long time ago. It does make me wonder how badly the rest of my coworkers write if the bosses think I'm that good at it.

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubie View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular

I think I feel a sneeze coming on.

Aaa... aaaaaaa.... AAAAAAAAAA.... *BULLSHIT!!!*
    Not so fast there, Hubie. I mean, wasn't health insurance, pre-existing conditions, birth control, abortion rights, gay rights, et al, big issues with you when you were 12 like there were with most other 12 year olds?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Out of that whole letter, the thing that bugged me the most was that if this was written by a 12 year old, his parents are wrong about a lot of stuff and in particular the war on women crap. No conservative wants to take away women's rights to health care or to manage it for them. All this because Fluke convinced a lot of stupid people that not wanting to pay for other people's birth control = bad health care for women. Stupid.
    Last edited by Gina; 09-21-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

That was written by a moonbat claiming to be a 12 year old. A 12 year old wouldn't know, or care about the stuff mentioned in that letter. It was a nice try for the retard who tried to fool people.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

It was written by someone with the mind of a 12 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    It was written by someone with the mind of a 12 year old.
    That is pretty much the whole democratic party.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    That is pretty much the whole democratic party.
    Don't make fun of 12 year olds like that, there are conservatives like caiden cowger that are smarter than democrats and he hasn't evenbeen to prom yet

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Not so fast there, Hubie. I mean, wasn't health insurance, pre-existing conditions, birth control, abortion rights, gay rights, et al, big issues with you when you were 12 like there were with most other 12 year olds?

The letter is plausible. There are smart kids out there who are up on many issues, especially those which affect their families. Is this kid conversant in every aspect of the issues he writes about? Probably not; he probably knows what he considers to be the correct position. It would however be presuming facts not in evidence to declare that he has no positions of his own, that he is merely parroting his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Don't make fun of 12 year olds like that, there are conservatives like caiden cowger that are smarter than democrats and he hasn't evenbeen to prom yet
    I know, I shouldn't pick on 12 year olds like that.