1. #1 President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Adm 
    Asked about the Fast and Furious program at the Univision forum on Thursday, President Obama falsely claimed that the program began under President George W. Bush.

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration,” the president said. “When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it. We assigned a inspector general to do a thorough report that was just issued, confirming that in fact Eric Holder did not know about this, that he took prompt action and the people who did initiate this were held accountable.”

ABC NEWS

Jake Tapper came through. He's a lib but he's much more honest than most libs.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

O.k...

Bush had operation wide receiver. It was in cooperation with the Mexican Government. They had tracking devices in the guns. When the tracking devices were found to be removed, they stopped the program instantly in 2008.

Fast and Furious was started in 2009 by obama. It was not in cooperation with the Mexican Government, in fact, the Mexican Government had no idea they were doing it. The guns had tracking devices in them, but when they were found to be removed, they kept the program going; in which lead up to the murder of Brain Terry.

Obama is doing nothing but trying to blame Bush again. Holder is holding out on the papers because it will implement him in more than fast and furious - ie; The Oklahoma City bombing. Look that up..

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Obama must be counting on the stupidity of the electorate to attempt such whoppers. Thank God for Fox News and the few other fair media. I can't believe how they lie with such impunity.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Obama is doing this just in time for those that are starting to vote early.
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 09-22-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Obama is doing this just in time for those that are starting to vote early.
    And often.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Obama must be counting on the stupidity of the electorate to attempt such whoppers. Thank God for Fox News and the few other fair media. I can't believe how they lie with such impunity.
    Well, you hit the nail on the head. The mainstream media is in the bag for Obama and won't call him out on his bald-faced lies. They won't rudely yell questions about it at Obama's back after press events where no questions are taken. Obama lies with impunity because he knows they can get away with it.

“I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration,” the president said.
    Whopper number one

“When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it.
    Whopper number two

We assigned a inspector general to do a thorough report that was just issued,
    AFTER the poop hit the fan-Whopper number three

confirming that in fact Eric Holder did not know about this,
    Whopper number four

that he took prompt action
    Whopper number five

and the people who did initiate this were held accountable.”
    Whopper number six
    Six whoppers in a single paragraph. That's nearly enough to feed MOOchele at a single serving at Burger King.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand