1. #1 An open letter to folks who cannot in good conscience vote for Obama 
    DainBramaged (35,361 posts)

An open letter to folks who cannot in good conscience vote for Obama

Leave.

Go spew shit somewhere else.

Obama isn't good enough? He broke a lot of promises? Yeah, what else is new?

You don't have Dennis to kick around any more?

Sorry your ideal candidate isn't running this time. What are you going to do in 2016, bitch and moan again when YOUR candidate isn't running, or the candidate running isn't to your satisfaction?

The sign on the door says DEMOCRATIC Underground, not waffling Underground, not almost a Dem but maybe next time Underground, it's FUCKING DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND and Obama is our President.

Fuck.

What is wrong with you. You want Romney? Oh I don't like him and I'm not voting but you should. Whimsy whimsy whimsy.

Bullshit, stop trying to persuade people to your point of view. Either vote for him or go elsewhere and join the freak parade.

Sit on your hands, do it sit it out, but don't come back here preaching your shit to us when you're still unhappy.

Fuck.

Spoiled Romneys.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021397816

Wow...someone is upset today....sounds like his brain IS damanged.
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I wonder if I should go on that one and say Hillary would have been better...
    May the FORCE be with you!

3. #3 Re: An open letter to folks who cannot in good conscience vote for Obama 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I double dare you! :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I triple dog dare ya!
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    Buttered toast would have been better, but I happen to agree with you about Hillary.

You must. It is a moral imperative. Do it, man! For the love of all that is holy, do it!
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The sign on the door says DEMOCRATIC Underground, not waffling Underground, not almost a Dem but maybe next time Underground, it's FUCKING DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND and Obama is our President.
    I thought that democratic mean that everyone had a right to choose for themselves and express that right. Apparently it really means 'Vote the way I tell you and if you can't in good conscience do that then get out!'

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I thought that democratic mean that everyone had a right to choose for themselves and express that right. Apparently it really means 'Vote the way I tell you and if you can't in good conscience do that then get out!'

Well, shit if that's the case... Nova, pack your bags and gtfo XD haha jk man