1. #1 Paulson: Why Did The White House Take So Long To Admit Libya Attack Was Terrorism? 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Good fucking question...

September 21, 2012 12:09 PM

After the deadly attack on the United States Embassy in Libya, it was apparent to many that the attack was premeditated and designed to kill Americans – not to protest an amateur-made movie that mocked Islam and disrespected Mohammad. The militant 9-11 attackers totally achieved their goal by leaving the United States Embassy in shambles with charred and blood-stained walls as well as a trail of death.

Yet the current administration in the United States government insisted otherwise. President Barack Obama, United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney led the way by denouncing those who dared state the obvious version of what had happened in Benghazi, Libya – that it was about terrorism and not about the anti-Mohammad film.

Yet another example of why this administration needs to be replaced...soon. I bet Hillary is embarrassed having to cover and agree with these amateurs.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yet another example of why this administration needs to be replaced...soon. I bet Hillary is embarrassed having to cover and agree with these amateurs.
    She's probably gritting her teeth and waiting for 2016. No matter who wins, I know I'll be.

Paulson: Why Did The White House Take So Long To Admit Libya Attack Was Terrorism?
    Because this administration is either incompetent or a bunch of liars. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    She's probably gritting her teeth and waiting for 2016. No matter who wins, I know I'll be.
    FYI, Paul won't get the R nomination in 2016 either. The man, the establishment man, the establishment boogeyman, the establishment boogeyman that is hiding behind the curtain, has already told me so.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Because this administration is either incompetent or a bunch of liars. Or both.

FYI, Paul won't get the R nomination in 2016 either. The man, the establishment man, the establishment boogeyman, the establishment boogeyman that is hiding behind the curtain, has already told me so.
    Do you know what a "strawman argument" is?