Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A message to Mr. Romney from a Petty Officer in the US Navy 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    DUmmie kpete finds another (maybe) Dummy in the Navy...

Link and Pic info at the DUmmie link above. I won't post the pic of
    the supposed Navy PO. If this kid is for real, God help our Navy...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    DUmmie kpete finds another (maybe) Dummy in the Navy...

Link and Pic info at the DUmmie link above. I won't post the pic of
    the supposed Navy PO. If this kid is for real, God help our Navy...
    Well, I guess the silver lining is that being in the military Obama probably will discard his vote...

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Well, I guess the silver lining is that being in the military Obama probably will discard his vote...
    Oooooo! Burn!

I call BULLSHIT! Other than the diversion of monies, Obamacare hasn't taken effect....yet. There is NO WAY his "brother" had a tumor removed (notice the PAST-tense context)...

If, under this adminstration, his "brother" had this procedure, why is he hiding his face?

Am I wrong?
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I call BULLSHIT! Other than the diversion of monies, Obamacare hasn't taken effect....yet. There is NO WAY his "brother" had a tumor removed (notice the PAST-tense context)...

If, under this adminstration, his "brother" had this procedure, why is he hiding his face?

Am I wrong?
    This has been one of those things I have chuckled about. The terms of Obamacare are that insurance companies are mandated to cover dependents who are actively in college on their parents' insurance up to age 26.

The only thing is, I have never, ever seen an insurance policy that didn't do this already. I know that I was covered on my folks' insurance when I was in college, and every policy I have ever had (probably fifteen different policies over my working life) covered dependents up to age 26 if they were active college students (and that was defined pretty low: 9 credit hours or something like that). It's actually sort of irritated me because I know I'm paying more for that coverage even though I have no interest in it whatsoever (no kids, no kids in college), but no insurer has ever let me drop that coverage in order to reduce my premiums.

So this entire claim is just BS. Obama may as well claim that he passed a law requiring people to drive on the right-hand side of the road.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    From what I found, that photo originated from a blog now deactivated. On it - it list its owner as.

Petty Officer Millen, USN. Electrician's Mate Third Class. Stationed at Naval Nuclear Power Training Command, Naval Weapons Station Charleston, South Carolina.

2 years in and counting
    ...also applying to the
    United States Naval Academy
    C/o 2017
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    From what I found, that photo originated from a blog now deactivated. On it - it list its owner as.

Petty Officer Millen, USN. Electrician's Mate Third Class. Stationed at Naval Nuclear Power Training Command, Naval Weapons Station Charleston, South Carolina.

2 years in and counting
    ...also applying to the
    United States Naval Academy
    C/o 2017

IF someone has an NKO account...they might wanna email this guy CMDCM Herbert M. Ellis...and let him know what one of his Junior NCO's is spouting.

I'm working on finding a link to the PAO office to give them a heads up about this knuckle head.

Petty Officer Millen...you fucked up son.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

For the record...he'd have been find if he hadn't done this in uniform.

But the dumb shit just had to be in his winter blues when he did it.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

For any lurkers that think they can take a run at myself or any other military member on this forum...let me remind you that:

The views expressed by military members on this forum are their own personal views and do not in any way represent the Department of Defense, The U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force or the U.S. Coast Guard.

Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of United States Forces to any political party or specific candidate.

You know, for someone who's smart enough to join the Navy, learn how to work with nuclear power on ships/subs and apply for Annapolis, this PO Millen is one stupid squid for putting his name on a message and not thinking that someone could look him up by it in the internet age.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf