1. #1 Gotta give some props to James Carville 
    He's telling the unvarnished truth in this:

http://itmakessenseblog.com/2012/09/...cal-reality-2/

ďIdeologies arenít all that important. Whatís important is psychology.

The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. Thatís why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats donít have a clue as to political reality.
    What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didnít have a clue than there were Republicans.

Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If youíre smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. Thatís why Iím a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.Ē

The voter is basically dumb and lazy.
    Undeniably true.

The number of uninformed voters I come in contact with is staggering.
    Be Not Afraid.