1. #1 NYC Paper Mocks Ahmadinejad by Sending Him Jewish-Themed Welcome Basket 
    If you appreciate gag gifts, you’ll really love this story.

The New York Post, which isn’t afraid to be irreverent or antagonistic and is known for its provocative headlines, pulled off one of the most memorable stunts of the year when it recently sent a Jewish-themed welcome basket to Iranian President Ahmadinejad upon his arrival into New York for the U.N. General Assembly meeting.

The paper didn’t hold back, filling the basket with tickets to a theater show about Jews, bagels forma popular Jewish deli, and a brochure for a Holocaust museum. Here’s a taste:

The anti-Semite’s special welcome basket — from New Yorkers with love — included such locally procured goodies as Gold’s Borscht, Manischewitz Gefilte Fish and smoked whitefish from the world-famous Murray’s Sturgeon House on the Upper West Side.

If Ahmadinejad (pronounced: I’m a dinner jacket) needed midnight munchies during his visit to this infidel city, there were also plenty of H&H bagels, onion bialys and Zabar’s cream cheese.

To cheer up the sourpuss hatemonger, there’s a $125 comped ticket to the off-Broadway play “Old Jews Telling Jokes” — booked in his name. It just might take the edge off his bloodthirsty desire to develop nuclear weapons and wipe Israel off the map.

Anticipating the schlumpy, unshaven dictator’s penchant for wearing the same suit all week long, we thoughtfully included “I ♥ NY” undies and a stick of Irish Spring deodorant, to keep the flies away.

For those quiet moments away from spinning centrifuges, he can relax with a good book. But since it’s likely he can’t read the truth about 9/11, which he condemns as “a big lie,” there’s a picture book, “The 9/11 Report,” a graphic adaptation by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon.

The gesture, however, wasn’t well-received. Not only did a member of Ahmadinejad‘s entourage say the Post was endangering that person’s life, but the Secret Service nixed the idea: “This isn’t gonna happen. You have to go.”

You can see the basket here.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/nyc-...hat-was-in-it/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Although I will never eat borscht because I loathe beets, turning down the rest of that food is a sin. NYC bagels? Smoked whitefish? Zabar's cream cheese? I would never turn it down, that's some of the best food on earth.

Amanawhackjob doesn't know what he's missing.

Fabulous Poster
    So he comes safely to the US, knowing he will be safe here.

This is why we are vulnerable. These people think we are pussies for keeping them safe while they are here. They think Americans have no spine, because there are not mobs destroying things because the President of Iran is in da house. They are like ghetto dwellers- they do not admire civility, they think it is stupid and a sign of weakness.

That is funny...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Someone needs to give him a french comic book.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Not only did a member of Ahmadinejad‘s entourage say the Post was endangering that person’s life
    Thanks for your concern. Your boss is endangering the lives of millions but a bagel is the problem.

We should move the UN to Jerusalem. Or would Tel Aviv piss them off more. Hmm.
    Be Not Afraid.

I'm sorry, but that right there is very funny. It's even funnier than Giuliani telling him he doesn't want him in his city.

Oh, he's here on UN business? What is it this time, voting member of the Human Rights Council, or head of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Peace Commission?

Amanawhackjob doesn't know what he's missing.
    He's missing a few screws.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Thanks for your concern. Your boss is endangering the lives of millions but a bagel is the problem.

We should move the UN to Jerusalem. Or would Tel Aviv piss them off more. Hmm.

That's actually a good idea, although it would probably be a sign of end times for some, if the UN was moved to Jerusalem (not so much Tel Aviv, since it was called Joppa in biblical times, and doesn't play a prominent role in prophecy).

The symbolism is awesome-doesn't Jerusalem mean "city of peace"?