1. #1 President Has Time for Whoopi Goldberg 
    Chris Wallace Asks Obama Adviser 'President Has Time for Whoopi Goldberg But Not World Leaders?'

By Noel Sheppard | September 23, 2012 | 10:22

Fox News's Chris Wallace on Sunday asked senior Obama campaign adviser Robert Gibbs an absolutely delicious question about the current White House resident's schedule.

During a Fox News Sunday interview, the host said, "The President has blocked out time to appear on The View on Tuesday. So, he has time for Whoopi Goldberg but he doesn’t have time for world leaders?" (video follows with transcript and absolutely no need for commentary):

Show your friends and neighbors what you think of the liberal media.

Buy a "Journalists for Obama" T-shirt to let them know where you stand!

CHRIS WALLACE, HOST: I want to go back to the UN though and New York this week. You say that he’s got schedules, that foreign leaders have schedules. But the President has blocked out time to appear on The View on Tuesday. So, he has time for Whoopi Goldberg but he doesn’t have time for world leaders?

ROBERT GIBBS, OBAMA SENIOR CAMPAIGN ADVISER: No, Chris. Look, the President is going to be actively involved at the UN General Assembly.

WALLACE: He’s not meeting with any private leaders. He's giving a speech.

GIBBS: Chris, they have telephones in the White House. Last week, he talked to the President of Egypt. He talked to the leader in Libya. We don't need a meeting in Washington just to confer with leaders. We’ve got a strong...

WALLACE: But he does need the time to be on The View?

GIBBS: We have a strong diplomatic – I’m sure if he was doing an interview with you on Fox News, you’d have no problem with that.

WALLACE: Well, he hasn't, but that’s not the point.

GIBBS: I’m sure that’s not the point. No, look Chris, he’s got a strong schedule. He’s actively involved.

WALLACE: You don't have a problem with the fact that he’s not meeting with any world leaders, but he’s going to appear on The View?

GIBBS: I have no problem with that, because, Chris, you’re the President of the United States every minute of every day.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz27Jp5CZsP
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Robert Gibbs has perfected the art of shameless lying, although Jay Carney could give him a run for his money. The two of them will defend anything, no matter how absurd, that Obama does or fails to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    GIBBS: I have no problem with that, because, Chris, you’re the President of the United States every minute of every day.
    Wow, every minute? Even on the golf course?

And, let's not forget that Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar are much more important to US policy than the PM of Israel.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And, let's not forget that Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar are much more important to US policy than the PM of Israel.
    Sadly, that's probably true.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.