Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice find Zeus!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Obtaining a photo id costs money, whether it's a state id card or a driver's license. To require a photo id to vote is requiring a fee to vote. If someone does not have enough money to get an id card, he can't vote. I know it's not all that expensive to get one, but it still costs money.
    In Pennsylvania you can get an ID for free. You can even get someone to drive you wherever you need to go to get it. The rules have been relaxed where you don't even need a birth certificate to get one.

How much easier can it be? How stupid are these Democrats that they can't get an ID? Maybe we should have the ID makers show up at the house. Someone I get the feeling people would still find a way to complain.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Nice find Zeus!
    I remember saying that black people loathe the idea of the gay rights community paralleling gay rights to civil rights. They're disgusted by it.

Since I was neither gay nor black I was asked "how the hell would you know anything about it"? I thought that was kind of a stupid question. I mean, I never had a nail hammered into my eye but I know it would hurt.

and re the article. She's right. We need to get out the vote too. If you live in a "battleground" state, even if it's Pennsylvania or Michigan, help out. We need it.
    Be Not Afraid.