Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Reagan was a fantastic president... but I also feel favourably towards Clinton...
    Clinton perfected the art of making mediocre look like it was the best thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Reagan was a fantastic president... but I also feel favourably towards Clinton...
    Clinton could have been a lot worse but his so called major victories were "victories" political opponents forced upon him. Then Clinton through political Expediency and spinmeistering claimed them as his own.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Clinton's policies were directly responsible for the communication breakdown that could have prevented 9/11 so, no, he doesn't get to be included in the best. As for his economic policies, things didn't turn around until the GOP took control of congress. Do you honestly think that welfare reform would have happened pre-1994?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Now I know who squarehead is, it's CITM. He used to post crap like this before.
    I told everyone that when this guy joined it is CITM, same IP, he can stay if he behaves and so far he has.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Clinton's policies were directly responsible for the communication breakdown that could have prevented 9/11 so, no, he doesn't get to be included in the best. As for his economic policies, things didn't turn around until the GOP took control of congress. Do you honestly think that welfare reform would have happened pre-1994?
    Yep, he was more concerned about getting fellatio than he was getting Bin Laden.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by ASquareDealer View Post
    Rank, from best to worst, the presidents since 1900. You can do a simple best to worst or more specific like Good, Medicore, Bad, etc. I'm curious to see people's rankings =)
    Good to bad

Calvin Coolidge
    William McKinley
    Gerald R. Ford
    John F. Kennedy
    Dwight D. Eisenhower
    Ronald W. Reagan
    William H. Taft
    Theodore Roosevelt
    George H.W. Bush
    Harry Truman
    Jimmy Carter
    Herbert Hoover
    Richard Nixon
    Warren G. Harding
    Bill Clinton
    George W. Bush
    Lyndon Johnson
    Barack Obama
    Franklin Roosevelt
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Then in that case. Abe wouldn't be on the list. But the rest of my list still stands. FDR was the Worst, and Reagan was the best. Sorry to offend you...
    I wasn't offended. But I am saddened at how effective the revisionist historians have infiltrated our education system to the point that even conservatives believe the propaganda about disHonest Abe.

And why should I read a liberal book by an author who hated Lincoln?
    Why would you think that someone has to hate someone to write critically of them? Does that mean that you hate 0bama if you post critically of him?

For all I know, the author could be for slavery and segregation, like the Dems aways were, and still are.
    Now that's just a stupid comment. If you're happy with your head in the sand, historically speaking, then fine, but to make a comment like that is, like I said, stupid.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    I wasn't offended. But I am saddened at how effective the revisionist historians have infiltrated our education system to the point that even conservatives believe the propaganda about disHonest Abe.
    Among being a racist to begin with who could have cared less about black slaves, Abe is the big reason state rights are as weak as they are today. He's the Godfather of modern day Federalism and we can thank him for a big part of the reason that states ability to repeal Obamacare is pretty ineffective.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor