Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 President's Address to the UN 
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Did anyone else hear what POTUS was spewing out this morning? Utterly amazing that someone could think he makes this country any better.
    Last edited by Generation Why?; 09-25-2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Wrong form of "here/hear"
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis MN
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Did anyone else here what POTUS was spewing out this morning? Utterly amazing that someone could think he makes this country any better.
    He does make it better. Better for muslim extremists and communists.
    Liberals are proof that evolution is only a theory. Nothing that stupid could evolve past a monkey.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Drive-by Poster ABC in Georgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,794
    Yes, I did, while making up a batch of chili ...

    Nothing but 100% pure rhetoric, laced with his usual lies, covering all the bases, (and his behind) reading from his scripted speech to the mostly anti-American UN members, and his Kool Aid drinking followers.

    Oh yes, and I was not for one minute fooled by his beginning and ending his wondrous presentation with his "concern" for Amb. Stevens. ...
    American By Choice ~ 1980
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,305
    Did he talk about his appearances on The View and David Letterman? I'm sure that will win over the hostile Arabs in attendance.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Did anyone else hear what POTUS was spewing out this morning? Utterly amazing that someone could think he makes this country any better.

    You mean this?

    From President Obama’s speech at the U.N. today:

    The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

    The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.

    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You mean this?

    From President Obama’s speech at the U.N. today:

    The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

    The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.

    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner


    When is this asshole of a president going to wake up and realize muslims dont WANT DEMOCRACY?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    When is this asshole of a president going to wake up and realize muslims dont WANT DEMOCRACY?
    More importantly when are the American people gonna wake up and realize Obama doesn't want Democracy?
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    When is obama going to wake up and realize that you can't be friends with a group of savages who grew up being brainwashed to hate and kill anyone who is not the same religion as them.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •