Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Madonna threatens to strip naked if Obama re-elected... 
    Madonna strips for Obama, offers profanity-laced endorsement
    By Emily Goodin - 09/25/12 09:21 AM ET

Madonna offered a profanity-laced endorsement of President Obama at her concert Monday night, which involved the singer stripping down to her underwear to reveal the president's name written on her body.

“You all better vote for f---ing Obama okay,” she told the crowd at Washington's Verizon center.

Later in the show, Madonna took off her shirt and pulled down her pants to show she had “OBAMA” written in all capital letters across her lower back.

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off,” she said to cheers and whistles from the audience.

She then began singing a slow, seductive version of “Like a Virgin” while rolling around on a piano top.

Madonna first revealed her body art in early September, during her performance at Yankee stadium in New York.

The outspoken, controversial singer was on the second night of her Washington, D.C. stop in her “MDNA” tour.

Between performing fan favorites such as “Express Yourself” and “Vogue,” she paused twice to discuss politics.

In her endorsement, Madonna touted Obama's support of gay rights in a profanity-filled monologue about the president.

She also spoke of the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr., noting “and now it's amazing to think we have an African-American in the White House.”

She added: “So they didn't die for nothing.”

She ended her speech by shouting of Obama: “So vote for him, OK godd---it!”

Later in the show she admitted: “I get a little worked up about some subjects.”

More reason Obama must not win, Madonna looks like a pair of boots that have been worn too many years!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Madonna strips for Obama, offers profanity-laced endorsement
    By Emily Goodin - 09/25/12 09:21 AM ET

Madonna offered a profanity-laced endorsement of President Obama at her concert Monday night, which involved the singer stripping down to her underwear to reveal the president's name written on her body.

“You all better vote for f---ing Obama okay,” she told the crowd at Washington's Verizon center.

Later in the show, Madonna took off her shirt and pulled down her pants to show she had “OBAMA” written in all capital letters across her lower back.

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off,” she said to cheers and whistles from the audience.

She then began singing a slow, seductive version of “Like a Virgin” while rolling around on a piano top.

Madonna first revealed her body art in early September, during her performance at Yankee stadium in New York.

The outspoken, controversial singer was on the second night of her Washington, D.C. stop in her “MDNA” tour.

Between performing fan favorites such as “Express Yourself” and “Vogue,” she paused twice to discuss politics.

In her endorsement, Madonna touted Obama's support of gay rights in a profanity-filled monologue about the president.

She also spoke of the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr., noting “and now it's amazing to think we have an African-American in the White House.”

She added: “So they didn't die for nothing.”

She ended her speech by shouting of Obama: “So vote for him, OK godd---it!”

Later in the show she admitted: “I get a little worked up about some subjects.”

More reason Obama must not win, Madonna looks like a pair of boots that have been worn too many years!
    If she wants to encourage people to vote for Obama she should offer something people actually want to see.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Yes she should threaten to take off all her clothes if you DON'T vote for obama.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

How many votes do you think he picked up because of this? (or lost) lol.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    How many votes do you think he picked up because of this? (or lost) lol.
    LOST a lot. A few of my friends on FB were pissed off that she took time out of her concert to promote Obama....they want to hear her sing, not plug Obama.

And I wonder how many times she's been invited to the WH for dinner? My guess, lots.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    ..they want to hear her sing, not plug Obama.
    They must have been lying. No one wants to hear her sing!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    LOST a lot. A few of my friends on FB were pissed off that she took time out of her concert to promote Obama....they want to hear her sing, not plug Obama.
    Your friends aren't very choosy on how they spend their money lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Did she lip sync the endorsement?

She is one washed up tramp who is not nearly as good looking as she used to be.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

At least it doesn't involve ping pong balls!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg