Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Darlin, he is always a man in a dress. It takes more than chopping off a penis to create a woman.
    How true that is.



    I actually feel a lot of compassion for the transgendered. I don't think that doctors should perform sex change surgeries. I have no problem with those who cross dress, though. Ru Paul is beautiful as a woman, and kind of plain and ordinary as a man, but he's never had the surgery, so he can go back and forth as he pleases. He probably takes the hormones to grow breasts, though.


    Once a person has the surgery, he can't go back. He also faces a lifetime of plastic surgery procedures to maintain the female look (not sure how it works with females to males, but not sure I want to know). In this case, medical technology has created a situation that hurts instead of heals, even if the intention is the latter.

    I had a friend at my former church who was a male to female TG. I really liked him, but he never looked very much like a woman. He also still had sex with women-like John Lithgow's character in "The World According to Garp". He had plastic surgery every other year, it seemed, to try to look more female. He was tall and very masculine, with a pronounced adam's apple, it just wasn't going to work no matter what he did. I would never treat someone badly who was TG or TS, but I still feel badly for them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    How true that is.



    I actually feel a lot of compassion for the transgendered. I don't think that doctors should perform sex change surgeries. I have no problem with those who cross dress, though. Ru Paul is beautiful as a woman, and kind of plain and ordinary as a man, but he's never had the surgery, so he can go back and forth as he pleases. He probably takes the hormones to grow breasts, though.


    Once a person has the surgery, he can't go back. He also faces a lifetime of plastic surgery procedures to maintain the female look (not sure how it works with females to males, but not sure I want to know). In this case, medical technology has created a situation that hurts instead of heals, even if the intention is the latter.

    I had a friend at my former church who was a male to female TG. I really liked him, but he never looked very much like a woman. He also still had sex with women-like John Lithgow's character in "The World According to Garp". He had plastic surgery every other year, it seemed, to try to look more female. He was tall and very masculine, with a pronounced adam's apple, it just wasn't going to work no matter what he did. I would never treat someone badly who was TG or TS, but I still feel badly for them.

    Ru Paul is beautiful as a woman
    Ru Paul is a woman
    woman

    Dressing up in a skirt and wearing make-up doesn't make you a woman anymore than putting a police uniform on for halloween makes one an actual police officer. Face it, the man is in denial about being a man, he believes that since he couldn't choose to be a male or female, then it must be all socially constructed and therefore inhibiting freedom of autonomy; what he fails to understand is that female and male are complementary roles, females raise the children with a sense of compassion for family, while the father disciplines the children instilling the sense of honor, loyalty, tradition, and independence and provides for the family.

    ozconservative.com explains how liberalism, feminism, and autonomy go hand-in-hand, and how it's inevitable goal of the family unit is the same thing as the marxist goal of class warfare. One example was the family unit is like a bundle of sticks, you can't break them in that bundle, only by untying the bundle can you break them one by one, and bam you have a marxist dictatorship.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    Dressing up in a skirt and wearing make-up doesn't make you a woman anymore than putting a police uniform on for halloween makes one an actual police officer. Face it, the man is in denial about being a man, he believes that since he couldn't choose to be a male or female, then it must be all socially constructed and therefore inhibiting freedom of autonomy; what he fails to understand is that female and male are complementary roles, females raise the children with a sense of compassion for family, while the father disciplines the children instilling the sense of honor, loyalty, tradition, and independence and provides for the family.

    ozconservative.com explains how liberalism, feminism, and autonomy go hand-in-hand, and how it's inevitable goal of the family unit is the same thing as the marxist goal of class warfare. One example was the family unit is like a bundle of sticks, you can't break them in that bundle, only by untying the bundle can you break them one by one, and bam you have a marxist dictatorship.

    Well, if some conservative website says it's true, it must be true, not some zenophobic paranoid conspiracy theory.


    I'm a feminist. I support equal rights for women and gays. Only a paranoid individual would think that will lead to a marxist dictatorship.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

    I'm a feminist. I support equal rights for women and gays. Only a paranoid individual would think that will lead to a marxist dictatorship.
    Well, deary, lets examine the facts, shall we?

    1) prior to women's lib and the rise of the faggot brigade America was a strong, capatalist republic

    2) following 30 years of women's lib and gay pride we have a marxist wannabe dictator occupying the Oval Office

    Conclusion: you don't have to be a paranoid individual to recognize the obvious.

    What happend to American's morality? Abortion and so called gay rights
    What happend to the American family? Women in the workplace.
    What happened to America's work ethic? Libtard policies.
    What happened to public education? Libtard policies/political correctness/revisionist history

    What is responsible for the downfall of America? Liberalism!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    ....... females raise the children with a sense of compassion for family, while the father disciplines the children instilling the sense of honor, loyalty, tradition, and independence and provides for the family.
    You appear to be implying that this is a "natural state" argument you are making. So I will ask you which primitive society you would point to as an example of these social roles and tribal structures? I am not an anthropologist, but what I have seen of primitive living from gorilla troops to human bush or tribal societies doesn't follow the design you have stated.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    You appear to be implying that this is a "natural state" argument you are making. So I will ask you which primitive society you would point to as an example of these social roles and tribal structures? I am not an anthropologist, but what I have seen of primitive living from gorilla troops to human bush or tribal societies doesn't follow the design you have stated.
    The basic design follows regardless of which stage of societal evolution is examined: It takes a male and a female to reproduce and the nuclear family is the basic social unit. That is the "natural state".
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I am talking about the actual on the books law. I think it's an interesting topic. I side with chromosomes unless they have voluntarily made alterations to meet any laws in regards to gender transformation.
    What about people who are a chromosomal mess?

    Like you have XXYs where the Y never gets expressed, or only partially expressed. http://www.empowher.com/media/refere...elter-syndrome

    You have men who have abnormalities where they overproduce estrogen, despite being XY.

    I think it's clear that sometimes nature goes wrong, and in these cases yeah sure pick whichever gender you feel closest to, and I'm sorry for your condition.

    In other cases... when it's purely psychological... I dunno, I think it's a mistake to enable their self-identity disease.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    The basic design follows regardless of which stage of societal evolution is examined: It takes a male and a female to reproduce and the nuclear family is the basic social unit. That is the "natural state".
    I need you to define "nuclear family" since you appear to be using it more broadly than its textbook definition.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    What about people who are a chromosomal mess?

    Like you have XXYs where the Y never gets expressed, or only partially expressed. http://www.empowher.com/media/refere...elter-syndrome

    You have men who have abnormalities where they overproduce estrogen, despite being XY.

    I think it's clear that sometimes nature goes wrong, and in these cases yeah sure pick whichever gender you feel closest to, and I'm sorry for your condition.

    In other cases... when it's purely psychological... I dunno, I think it's a mistake to enable their self-identity disease.
    I have read about transexuals who come full circle in a matter of years, from male to female and back to male. If we want to look at this as an illness, then it would appear that the operative therapy is indeed to enable them to work through it.

    I don't see why it matters. Some folks think that adults messing with gender expression will confuse children. I suspect that people who feel that way haven't taken a really good look at the range of gender expression already out there which is sex specific and "unblurred" if you will.

    We're selective about this. Women can go without make up, wear men's clothing, cut their hair off, and butch it up and no one would dream of denying them the right to look and dress as they please. But when men wander into femininity, it's an attack on civilization itself.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I need you to define "nuclear family" since you appear to be using it more broadly than its textbook definition.
    Try actually reading my post and it will become crystal clear.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •