Thread: My New Romney Sign

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Where I live if I put an 0bama sticker on my Jeep I would probably be shot at! Hell, I would probaly shoot at myself!!!
    lol

We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I've seen a few Romney signs. Definitely more Obama signs, but also at least one Romney sign in front of a house that had an Obama sign last time around.
    But of course there's gonna be more 0bama signs in a gayted community.............
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

When I voted in my first election in 1984, my dad (who's now 85) told me that Republicans are quiet about who they support, it's no one else's business. That seems to hold true because you always see more dem signs than repub.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    When I voted in my first election in 1984, my dad (who's now 85) told me that Republicans are quiet about who they support, it's no one else's business. That seems to hold true because you always see more dem signs than repub.
    As Clint said in his address, "Conservatives, are by nature, conservative. We don't always talk about who we vote for, or politics" (paraphrasing).... As he assured us that Conservatives do exist in Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Looks good. Hope it lasts the night.
    I live in a liberal neighborhood, in a liberal city, in the liberal SF Bay Area and I have never had any damage to vehicle or home due to signage.

In fact I recently put up a sign for a potential development that is very controversial and no problems.

There have been some instances in the past where people have painted swastikas on the really big signs (that was before Bush's first term).

I have put bumper stickers on my cars too and no problem.
    ENOUGH!

My son lives in a very nice suburban area of St Louis County. The last election he had a Republican yard sign in front of his house. Someone ran it down. He got another sign and placed it over a miscellaneous iron pipe. Someone must have hit it, but the sign stayed. I'm sure that car wasn't in the best of shape. (His home is down a very long driveway, with a decorative fence separating his property from the road, so the crash didn't happen right in front of his house).

That sign stayed up the rest of the campaign and no one else bothered it.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"