Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ckdue View Post
    1. I am honestly undecided about the election, personally I think it is more important to have a majority in the Senate so I will be voting for Tommy Thompson and I may not cast a vote for president (hope that's not enough to ban me for)
    2. I absolutely support the military but I would honestly like to see some of our defense dollars go to pay our troops more.
    3. I am NOT a paultard, I think he's the candidate of choice for hipsters, pot heads and frat boys.
    4. I am kind of a grammar Nazi myself but I'm also a serial punctuation abuser so I guess I'm a conundrum wrapped in a riddle

Hope these answers helped
    So a non vote is a vote for obama, congrats!!1

oh and welcome.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    So a non vote is a vote for obama, congrats!!1

oh and welcome.
    See..but it's really not.

1 vote for Obama = 1 vote
    0 votes for Obama = 0 votes

Simple math.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    See..but it's really not.

1 vote for Obama = 1 vote
    0 votes for Obama = 0 votes

Simple math.
    Well in your simple world melon lube it maybe true but in reality its different.

If you need a set number of votes to beat a person and every paul bot, "confused conservate" doesn't vote that makes it just that much harder considering you are trying to get rid of someone much worse the Romney, but when obama wins and you didn't vote against him I hope you principals keep you warm at night.

Thick skin is a good trait.

Welcome.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well in your simple world melon lube it maybe true but in reality its different.

If you need a set number of votes to beat a person and every paul bot, "confused conservate" doesn't vote that makes it just that much harder considering you are trying to get rid of someone much worse the Romney, but when obama wins and you didn't vote against him I hope you principals keep you warm at night.
    Thats funny cause in reality 1 still = 1. Not voting for Obama still equals zero votes.

And I really didn't want to talk about the Romney..but since you asked:

Sorry dude......I just can't bring myself to cast a vote for someone who stands against everything I believe. So yes...my principles keep me warm.

BTW: Scarborough is a Conservative and gives him a double facepalm. It ain't just me folks.

Like I've said before. Stop blaming voters who are sick of being served up shat and aren't buying it anymore, and start blaming the G O P for not picking a winner.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Blaming the GOP? "The GOP" didn't install Romney as the nominee, he was voted for by GOP voters. I'm not sure blaming the establishment is the way to go.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Thats funny cause in reality 1 still = 1. Not voting for Obama still equals zero votes.

And I really didn't want to talk about the Romney..but since you asked:

Sorry dude......I just can't bring myself to cast a vote for someone who stands against everything I believe. So yes...my principles keep me warm.

BTW: Scarborough is a Conservative and gives him a double facepalm. It ain't just me folks.

Like I've said before. Stop blaming voters who are sick of being served up shat and aren't buying it anymore, and start blaming the G O P for not picking a winner.
    I will vote for anyone other than Obama because I don't think they can't make things worse and I know that Obama will. To abstain from voting is to vote to make things worse.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Welcome to CU ckdue and have a good time.

It's really pretty hard to get banned here so I wouldn't worry about that...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Welcome to CU ckdue and have a good time.

It's really pretty hard to get banned here so I wouldn't worry about that...
    Unless you don't like star wars or unless you really miff the pig off :D