Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You are in my prayers

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    This isn't the first. Because there can be a lot of causes, what was the diagnosis?

BTW, I've had a couple. First was diagnosed as an epileptic gran mal. Turned out to be sugar level because I'm border-line diabetic. A correct diaganosis is important.

I'll be seeing my doc tomorrow!
    May the FORCE be with you!

I've had similar experiences from hardening of the arteries in my inner ear and from blood bacteria. Run tests and more tests and more tests.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

get better soon.

Sure hope this isn't stemming from the issues you had several years back.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I'm glad you are at home and doing ok now.

These types of posts scare me and I am praying for you and your much younger wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    get better soon.

Sure hope this isn't stemming from the issues you had several years back.
    February 2011 SR had the stroke. May of 2011 he had the series of seizures. They scared me half to death. He seized in the ambulance all the way to the hospital, had recurring seizures at the hospital and in the MRI machine. They kept him in the hospital almost 4 days.

When this happened today, I didn't want to take chances. He kept repeating the same things over and over, and didn't seem to get it when I tried to get him to lay down (felt a seizure was coming and didn't want him to get hurt). I finally led him by the hand.

The good thing is they let him go pretty quickly. They did no extensive testing on him, said he had enough radiation. They said it was a break through seizure. The neurologist had warned us 18 months ago that it could happen.

He's his old self again, but I did some fancy persuading to get him an appointment tomorrow with the neurologist. We'll learn more tomorrow.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Dang, guys! Real sorry to hear of the trouble, but I know you two can get a grip on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    February 2011 SR had the stroke. May of 2011 he had the series of seizures. They scared me half to death. He seized in the ambulance all the way to the hospital, had recurring seizures at the hospital and in the MRI machine. They kept him in the hospital almost 4 days.

When this happened today, I didn't want to take chances. He kept repeating the same things over and over, and didn't seem to get it when I tried to get him to lay down (felt a seizure was coming and didn't want him to get hurt). I finally led him by the hand.

The good thing is they let him go pretty quickly. They did no extensive testing on him, said he had enough radiation. They said it was a break through seizure. The neurologist had warned us 18 months ago that it could happen.

He's his old self again, but I did some fancy persuading to get him an appointment tomorrow with the neurologist. We'll learn more tomorrow.
    With you on the case, everything will be fine!
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Power CUer
    No Bacon For You! (Best Soup Nazi imitation). Hope you feel better!!!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Best wishes go out to you.