Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    keep the faith, baby!

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell my inmates: Stop playin! Seriously, stop playing around and get well!
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

SR, take care of yourself. I'll be praying for you two.

I do think your good attitude helps. :)

Sorry to hear about your troubles, but I'm hoping for the best. You are in our thoughts.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Found out another "little" lie about Obama's insurance. You know that stuff about no more preexisting conditions and how we'll be able to get insurance? I checked it out. You have to be without insurance for 6 MONTHS before you qualify.

OK, lie # 1001.
    Of course, the insurance lobby helped write that long bill that no one had time to read!

The one thing that could really help someone in a tight spot is also just another lie.

I'm glad you are doing better.

Maybe you should hire a neighborhood teenager to cut your grass until the doctor figures out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I'm glad you are doing better.

Maybe you should hire a neighborhood teenager to cut your grass until the doctor figures out what's going on.
    This is Florida. Most of the folks are older here and hire lawn services. The few teenagers we have here are spoiled brat types. One of them was arrested for having a silencer in his car when stopped for possible drug possession. I'd take a brat anytime over that one. He's terrorizing people.

Back to SR, we got the Amish lawn service to do our lawn for a while. He usually charges $25 a cut if used monthly, year round, but didn't think the $35 was that bad. I paid the kid in St Louis $25 for a much smaller lot.

Also so glad that we won our battle with the insurance company. His insurance was continued, just in time to cover his new med. Couldn't believe it today. The copay was $60, but it saved us $580. That $640 a month would have been really steep to pay.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"