Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Feds Arrest Producer Of Controversial Anti-Islam Film On Probation Violation Charge 
    The producer of the controversial anti-Islam film “Innocence of Muslims” has been arrested for violating terms of his probation and is set for an appearance this afternoon in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, is scheduled for an initial appearance before Judge Christina Snyder, who sentenced him in June 2010 following a bank fraud conviction.

Investigators have not yet provided details about how Nakoula allegedly violated probation, but it seems clear that his involvement in the “Innocence of Muslim” production is central to the government's new charge.

Nakoula (seen above) was sentenced to 21 months in prison to be followed by six months in a halfway house. Upon completion of the custodial term, he was placed on probation for five years.
    Read More>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...nakoula-578341

I say I say they's just way to much a free speech goin' on here.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Investigators have not yet provided details about how Nakoula allegedly violated probation, but it seems clear that his involvement in the “Innocence of Muslim” production is central to the government's new charge.
    Goodbye freedom of speech, if this man can be arrested ... on trumped up charges of "violating his probation" ... even if he actually did. We all know *exactly* why he was arrested!

More pandering to Islamism, by you-know-who!

This disgusts me with every fibre of my being!!!!!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Poor scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Poor scapegoat.
    I agree. He is nothing but a scapegoat. When Romney is elected, he will pardon him, and hopefully throw Holder and obama in jail.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Another set of eyes on this.. he's probably safer in jail than getting in his car that then explodes?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    Another set of eyes on this.. he's probably safer in jail than getting in his car that then explodes?
    That's a good point.

Just another nail in the coffin that is free speech.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Goodbye freedom of speech, if this man can be arrested ... on trumped up charges of "violating his probation" ... even if he actually did. We all know *exactly* why he was arrested!

More pandering to Islamism, by you-know-who!

This disgusts me with every fibre of my being!!!!!
    The First Amendment didn't give him the right to violate his probation order. Last week, a group forced the NYC Transit Authority to accept their ads against jihad, and a number of the posters were vandalized. One Muslim activist was caught spraypainting over the ad and was arrested (another rider tried to get between her and the poster and got a bit of paint on herself), and immediately played the free speech card. In both cases, it's bogus. We have the right to speak our minds. We don't have the right to break other laws while doing so. He violated his probation order. If he did so, knowing the consequences, but felt strongly enough about the issue to take them on, then he's a brave man, but he does have to face those consequences.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I turned this film on for about 5 minutes. It was incomprehenisbly stupid.

It just isn't possible that this is what poeple are killing for, it is more likely they are killing for thier imams or high-priesties or what ever they have in Islam.

To play along with this is to encourage this irrational and dangerous (to us) behavior.
    ENOUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative_Sangfroid View Post
    I turned this film on for about 5 minutes. It was incomprehenisbly stupid.

It just isn't possible that this is what poeple are killing for, it is more likely they are killing for thier imams or high-priesties or what ever they have in Islam.

To play along with this is to encourage this irrational and dangerous (to us) behavior.
    Well, it is possible. These islamists are as thinned skinned as they can get.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.