Thread: Unfuckenbelievable! UPDATE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1 Unfuckenbelievable! UPDATE! 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    41,960
    Ooooo...DUmmies don't like certain ads!!!


    Thu Sep 27, 2012, 06:44 PM
    graywarrior

    Unfuckenbelievable! UPDATE!

    Last edited Thu Sep 27, 2012, 07:19 PM USA/ET - Edit history (3)


    I start volunteering this weekend for Elizabeth and I ain't stopping til we get these racists out of our state.

    UPDATE:

    Meet the racist who created the sign. Too bad there's no photo.

    http://www.enterprisenews.com/featur...-bylaws?zc_p=1


    HERE IS THE MORAN
    http://www.enterprisenews.com/multim...igns-in-Hanson

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    How is the individual who made the sign a racist? Oh, I find that to be hilarious!

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,050
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    How is the individual who made the sign a racist? Oh, I find that to be hilarious!
    Not that fluent in DUmmie speak yet? If they don't like what you say, you're a racist. That's all the justification they need.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Not that fluent in DUmmie speak yet? If they don't like what you say, you're a racist. That's all the justification they need.
    I already knew that. But if they try to get the guy on racism, it will be thrown out of court. You would think that they would be smart enough to know that? Oh wait, these are DUmmies we are talking about. These are the same people who have a hard time adding 2+2 .....

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,348
    This woman makes a bogus claim to be an Indian but the person who made the sign is the racist.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6 i don't think it serves the cause very well 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5
    I wouldn't be surprised if a liberal put it up so they could play the racist card. Her false claim is offensive but the billboard is just stupid. That being said, they sure are a bunch of pearl clutching drama llama's over there, I've always been tempted to join but I read their TOS and they aren't very welcoming unless you're willing to stop thinking for yourself and toe the line.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    6,733
    A white person puts up a sign against another white person ( who claimed, falsely, Indian heritage ) pointing out a lie is now racist...


    and these people have the vote?


    I want off this ride
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    A white person puts up a sign against another white person ( who claimed, falsely, Indian heritage ) pointing out a lie is now racist...


    and these people have the vote?


    I want off this ride
    More importantly, she made the false claim because she wanted to jump ahead of actual minorities who had slots set aside for them. If you believe in the merits of quotas and affirmative action, as she presumably does, then she actually discriminated against real Native Americans. The libs should be outraged at her. In fact, Scott Brown ought to find the person who was behind her on the hiring list, and who was passed over because of her lies. Every good narrative needs a victim.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    More importantly, she made the false claim because she wanted to jump ahead of actual minorities who had slots set aside for them. If you believe in the merits of quotas and affirmative action, as she presumably does, then she actually discriminated against real Native Americans. The libs should be outraged at her. In fact, Scott Brown ought to find the person who was behind her on the hiring list, and who was passed over because of her lies. Every good narrative needs a victim.
    If she was a Republican MSNBC would have had that person on their network by now.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,179
    The permanently offended are offended again... how odd.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •