Thread: Hundreds of Moving Boxes Being Mailed to White House

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1 Hundreds of Moving Boxes Being Mailed to White House 
    Hundreds of Moving Boxes Being Mailed to White House
    DALLAS ó With Novemberís election looming, hundreds of moving boxes are being mailed to the White House by conservative voters as part of a new online movement, "Moveon-Out."

    The operation is taking their message directly to the White House, in the form of parody moving boxes.

    Click the following link to read more:
    http://constitutionschool.com/2012/0...o-white-house/
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Send all packing supplies and boxes to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington D.C ...

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    39,703
    Good initial post, welcome. Be sure to stop by the Welcome Wagon to briefly introduce yourself (or you can do a longer intro if that's your preference.)
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"


    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceLiberty View Post
    Hundreds of Moving Boxes Being Mailed to White House
    DALLAS ó With Novemberís election looming, hundreds of moving boxes are being mailed to the White House by conservative voters as part of a new online movement, "Moveon-Out."

    The operation is taking their message directly to the White House, in the form of parody moving boxes.

    Click the following link to read more:
    http://constitutionschool.com/2012/0...o-white-house/
    Welcome. Great post, too.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,247
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Send all packing supplies and boxes to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington D.C ...
    Be sure to address them to "1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW" - if you don't add the quadrant (NW, SW, NE, SE), the post office doesn't even try to deliver it. Not kidding.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member LukeEDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Happy Valley
    Posts
    2,046
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Be sure to address them to "1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW" - if you don't add the quadrant (NW, SW, NE, SE), the post office doesn't even try to deliver it. Not kidding.
    I never knew that. Thanks for letting me know.

    I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
    Reply With Quote  
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •