1. #1 My prediction: the evidence of election fraud will be sweeping and breath-taking 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    In their minds, of course it will...

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 10:20 AM
    IDemo

My prediction: the evidence of election fraud will be sweeping and breath-taking

In case the daily poll dance has everyone convinced we can call this election in the bag, I think the Pandora's Box has been opened on the election fraud + voter suppression tactics of the Republican Party. They have made it abundantly clear that they don't consider cheating to be cheating if it is done to advance their candidates and interests. I expect there to be a veritable truckload of reports post-election of the long lines in predominantly Democratic polling places due to too few voting stations or machines or reduced hours, e-vote machine "irregularities", voter suppression and intimidation, and false reports of Democratic "voter fraud". And they will scream loud and long about that last one as a last resort if, despite using every trick in the book, they still lose.

Morons...
    May the FORCE be with you!

They're right, however, it won't be the Republicans who will be perpetrating this fraud.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The evidence already is sweeping and breath-taking.

Remember, everyone: there is no vote fraud, so if you think that people should provide an ID to vote, you're a racist who wants to keep old people, Hispanics, and Black people from voting, and you lynch them on Saturday night for sport. And you kick puppies.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Yeah, the polls have the Dems winning in the bag. Then when you over sample Dems 10+%, you will get that. I said it once, and I will say it again; even with the polls over sampling dems by as high as they are, obama and Romney are neck to neck. That is not a good sign for obama. In fact, it is a bad sign. With them over sampling like they are, obama should be 20 or 30 points ahead.

We will see how it turns out after the debates this week. I look for Romney to pull ahead, even with the over sampling.

As for election fraud; that is how obama got elected. Remember the 400,000 dead people, muppets, dogs, cats, and birds that Acorn was registering? Not to mention how obama tried to suppress the military vote (Just like he is doing this year also), and allow illegal aliens to vote. Cheating is the only way he will win this election. So look for him to do a lot of it.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    As for election fraud; that is how obama got elected. Remember the 400,000 dead people, muppets, dogs, cats, and birds that Acorn was registering?
    How many were from Chicago? Famous place for the night of the voting dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    How many were from Chicago? Famous place for the night of the voting dead.
    It wouldn't surprise me if over half of them were from Chicago. I remember seeing reports of polling stations reporting more people voting than the population living in said voting district. What does that tell you?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if over half of them were from Chicago. I remember seeing reports of polling stations reporting more people voting than the population living in said voting district. What does that tell you?
    That the undead were very busy?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    That the undead were very busy?
    That would be correct. 'I smell dead people...'

Good. I hope we steal the shit out of it. Finally level the playing field.
    Be Not Afraid.