1. #1 26 Amazing Fast Food Items You Will Never Get to Eat…in America 
    American fast food chains are booming abroad. But don’t expect your typical stars and stripes fare in these joints. The free market has rendered the fare of Pizza Hut, McD’s, BK and Wendy’s almost unrecognizable. The saddest part? Some of this stuff looks AMAZING!

Read More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/26-a...at-in-america/

You gotta check this out!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I ate KFC in Japan once. I will never do it again. Flat out the most disgusting thing ever.

I never did build up to try out McD's Teriyaki fish burgers...
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I watched a show once(either on Food Network or Travel Network) on fast food restaurants abroad and I found it pretty interesting. For example, in India, McD's serves no beef(naturally) and they would have separate counters for vegetarian and non-vegetarian fare. Middle Eastern McD's would serve Islamic fare. Israel, Kosher fare, etc. Was a pretty good show.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I ate KFC in Japan once. I will never do it again. Flat out the most disgusting thing ever.

I never did build up to try out McD's Teriyaki fish burgers...
    I never knew there were these big of differences, I knew they served lamburgers in India because of the holy cows and I would not expect bacon cheeseburgers in the mid east or you would lose your McHead but I hadn't thought about fish stars and lobster sandwiches!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I never knew there were these big of differences, I knew they served lamburgers in India because of the holy cows and I would not expect bacon cheeseburgers in the mid east or you would lose your McHead but I hadn't thought about fish stars and lobster sandwiches!
    They do get quite inventive. It seemed like everytime we'd go to McDonalds they'd have some new dish that would probably make most American's question the sanity of the chefs. We usually just stuck with the classics though. I'm not sure why, but McDonalds in Japan was food that actually tasted good. It wasn't something you went to because you were lazy and just wanted food. It was something you went to because you wanted to eat a damn good burger.

Japan had a number of their own fastfood chains as well. Sukiya's was my favorite. They served a variety of Sukiyaki bowls. Thinly sliced meat over rice, with a variety of sauces to choose from. Very basic, but oh so good. Cheap as well. A large would cost about the same as a Big Mac, and you'd have left overs.

Fast food didn't really exist in Kyrgyzstan as far as I could tell. They had a lot of restaurants, and a lot of food carts, but nothing that was really comparable to a McDonalds.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Want:

Can't refuse:

Be Not Afraid.

I thought the "Nurnburger" looked pretty good, even if it is probably really fatty. I'd try one, for the monthly indulgence in fast food that I allow myself (not counting Subway/Blimpie).