Thread: Why mittens is more fucked than he realizes

1. #1 Why mittens is more fucked than he realizes 
    link

Oh Good Grief!! You can't make this stuff up. They are taking the 7-11 cup "poll" as "proof" that Obama will win.

rainbow4321 (9,004 posts)

Why mittens is more fucked than he realizes

After seeing the thread about the 7-11 cup race I went to the site and looked thru my state (TX).

http://www.7-eleven.com/7-Election/NationalResults.aspx

In Killeen, very much a military town (base,etc...) POTUS is waaay in front (62-38) And it is in the **heart of TX**, not one of our urban areas/counties. So much for certain pundits/repukes/articles, etc.. that have tried to say that the military population is leaning towards mittens and his b.s.

Only area in TX where mittens leads is Grapevine, $uburb way to the north where alot of mitt-like people live.

Goodness...POTUS is even ahead in Hillsboro, TX area..down near Waco (Baylor area, bible belt, around where chimpass had his, cough, cough, "ranch")

Yeah. Mittens is fucked. He is not only losing the urban parts of TEXAS but the rural areas and some of the suburbs (Arlington).. I realize he is not going to get TX overall, but if you take these **areas' counterparts in other states**, he is fucked on a national level. More than he will ever admit (yeah, about those internal polls of yours, Mitt???)
    Glad to see that the 7-11 site has expanded the list of individual cities and more rural areas...last time I looked it only had the so called "urban" areas in general..which I could easily see repukes claiming as an excuse for POTUS taking the lead.
    Kalidurga (2,868 posts)

1. Blue is clearly Americas favorite color...

I hope though that people were really choosing their favorite based on who they want for President. If so this is going to be an Obama landslide. I hope Mitt gets caught under it.
    reformist2 (1,890 posts)

3. Given that 7-11 predicted Bush winning in 2000 and 2004, that gives them a lot of credibility now.
    But the prediction models that have a much longer track record of being right ARE NOT RIGHT. (Of course not, they predict Romney will win.)
    rainbow4321 (9,004 posts)

7. Yep...I shoulda said more fucked than he will ADMIT to being....

Any day now I expect to see Ryan sipping from a blue 7-11 cup as he stands behind mittens on stage (given Ryan's onstage facial expressions/body language recently)

What do you want to bet it's the part of Killeen that everyone in the Army avoids because their likely to get shot/herpes?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    What do you want to bet it's the part of Killeen that everyone in the Army avoids because their likely to get shot/herpes?
    My guess is that idiot is from Austin. Onlt the tards in the state capitol and out towards Houston think Obama walks on water.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    If Mitt does pull this off the screams of the DUmmies election night are going to be sweet!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    If Mitt does pull this off the screams of the DUmmies election night are going to be sweet!!!!
    Do you think he will? If he at least holds his own in the debates
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Do you think he will? If he at least holds his own in the debates
    The polls oversample Dems and many lefties are disgusted with Obama and may stay home. It's going to be a lot closer than the DUmmies think and I believe Romney has the potential to win despite the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    The polls oversample Dems and many lefties are disgusted with Obama and may stay home. It's going to be a lot closer than the DUmmies think and I believe Romney has the potential to win despite the media.
    I'm conceding Ohio but we need Florida and Virginia. If I lived closer I would be out there right now. I urge folks in those states to get involved. Hell, you can make calls from home.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'm conceding Ohio but we need Florida and Virginia. If I lived closer I would be out there right now. I urge folks in those states to get involved. Hell, you can make calls from home.
    Absolutely.

Any liberal who thinks that Obama has any chance to win Texas is seriously deluded.

I think Obama will probably win the election, unless he really messes up in the debates, but he's not going to carry Texas.