Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I wouldn't put it that way. The liberals that I know who use the word "islamophobia" and complain about "racism" towards Muslims sincerely believe that their position is consistent with American ideals of tolerance, diversity, inclusion, etc.... They aren't universally stupid people either. Many of them are the California and DC type who think that because the Muslims they know and call "friend (an overused word if there ever was one) " are "nice people" and "hard working" and "want a better life in America" or "Were born here!" then they are not a part of the Islamic migration and colonization of the West. They are wrong, but shouting at them won't change their minds.
    Cool story bro...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    T A musical version of the Qur'an that presented the same degree of satirical treatment would result in mass riots and beheadings.
    Look at what happened over the rumor of a movie that no one has seen.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.