Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Do you think I care, I put that in their from an email to irritate you anyway.
    Sure. You found it at a website you thought was accurate because you couldn't tell the difference. You're still working on "there" and "their", too.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    All that matters to Linda is that he is pro abortion, it's the body count that really matters, bless her heart.
    This has nothing to do with abortion - why do you think it does? (And why do you think Romney's any better? ;) )
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Sure. You found it at a website you thought was accurate because you couldn't tell the difference. You're still working on "there" and "their", too.
    It was an email, I put it in to ruffle you whiskers and it worked.

How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Power CUer
    So you knowingly spread lies because you thought it would somehow affect me? Unlikely.

So you knowingly spread lies because you thought it would somehow affect me? Unlikely.
    Liberals spoon feed you a bowl of lies every day an you say "more please".
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Power CUer
    Tell me what I lied about in the number of executive orders? That was all on your side because you could not tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    It isn't the amount that bothers me, its what he does with it that bothers me more.
    I'm with you Bailey ... I don't care about the numbers either.

And for those of you that don't have the time to check out the site, I went in and copied out 14 of them ... to keep on hand for myself. (Thanks Rock!)

Get a load of these!!! Especially number 7 and 14.

1 -EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of
    transportation and control of highways and seaports.

2- EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the
    communication media.

3-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

4-EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

5-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work
    brigades under government supervision.

6-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

7-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the registration of all persons. Postmaster General to operate a national registration.

8-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to
    take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

9-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
    communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
    abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

10-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland
    waterways and public storage facilities.

11-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal
    departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued
    over a fifteen year period.

12-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in
    times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

13-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to
    establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate
    penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

14-EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and
    distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money
    in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency.

It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Power CUer
    Seriously, ABC, don't use information from that site. Why don't you google Executive Order 11049, for example? You will see that it was issued on September 14, 1962, by John F. Kennedy.

Seriously, ABC, don't use information from that site. Why don't you google Executive Order 11049, for example? You will see that it was issued on September 14, 1962, by John F. Kennedy.
    You have probably proof read all executive orders for spelling and grammatical errors haven't you?

Power CUer
    No, the American Presidency project has done a good job of that. I don't know why that site decided to use fifty year old exec orders and call them Obama's, but people shouldn't repeat the stupidity.