Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I Will Do Everything in My Power to Secure Freedom’ For the Blind Sheikh 
    Just weeks after TheBlaze’s exclusive report that claimed the U.S. State Department was “actively considering” transferring Omar Abdel-Rahman, or the “Blind Sheikh” to Egypt, Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi publicly called on the U.S. to allow the convicted terrorist to serve out the rest of his sentence at home in Egypt, state media reported on Thursday, according to AFP.

“I will do everything in my power to secure freedom for… detainees, including Sheikh Omar Abdul Rahman,” Morsi said.

“What I want is to intervene for humanitarian reasons, not to interfere in a court ruling,” Morsi reportedly told members of the Egyptian community in New York while he was in the U.S. for the UN General Assembly.

The Blind Sheikh was sentenced to life in prison after he was convicted for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, plotting to bomb other New York sites and plotting to assassinate former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.

“We want his family to be allowed to visit him and to serve his sentence in Egypt as part of a prisoner swap between Egypt and the United States,” Morsi said, according to the official MENA news agency.
    Read More >http://www.theblaze.com/stories/egyp...-blind-sheikh/

Send him back one piece at a time.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I have no doubt in my mind that Obama, in one way or another, will release this guy. If he is re-elected, he'll send him to Egypt but if he loses to Romney, he'll commute his sentence.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Shades of Libya and PanAm
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

I say execute the guy and send him back to Egypt in a body bag with a note attached to him stating that we will do the same to any terrorist who tries anything with us.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    I say execute the guy and send him back to Egypt in a body bag with a note attached to him stating that we will do the same to any terrorist who tries anything with us.
    I say send a piece of the Sheikh to all the middle east countries so as not to show favoritism.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I say send a piece of the Sheikh to all the middle east countries so as not to show favoritism.
    That is a good idea. Send them all a message.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

No, we should demonstrate the superiority of our medical system by reassigning his gender through surgery, and then send her home. Let the terrorists know that in the afterlife, they're going to be somebody else's virgin.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, we should demonstrate the superiority of our medical system by reassigning his gender through surgery, and then send her home. Let the terrorists know that in the afterlife, they're going to be somebody else's virgin.
    Okay but no anesthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

I like that idea.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Tough crowd!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!