1. #1 2 US Border agents shot, 1 killed, near major drug corridor in Arizona 
    DEVELOPING: Two U.S. Border Patrol agents were shot, one fatally, Tuesday morning in an area in south Arizona known as a major drug-smuggling corridor, authorities said.

The identities of the agents were not immediately released, but the shooting occurred at the Brian Terry Station near Naco, Ariz., which is just south of Tucson. The station was named after an agent who was killed in the line of duty in December 2010. The area is considered a remote part of the state and sources tell Fox News that the shooting occurred about 8 miles from the border.

The injured agent was airlifted to a hospital with nonlife-threatening injuries.

The search for the killer is being led by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Cochise County Sheriff's Office.

Two weeks ago, the station was named after Brian Terry, who died in a shootout in December 2010 not far from Tuesday's shooting.

Two guns found at the scene were bought by a member of a gun-smuggling ring that was being monitored in the Fast and Furious investigation. Critics have knocked U.S. federal authorities for allowing informants to walk away from Phoenix-area gun shops with weapons, rather than immediately arresting suspects.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/02...or-in-arizona/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    DEVELOPING: Two U.S. Border Patrol agents were shot, one fatally, Tuesday morning in an area in south Arizona known as a major drug-smuggling corridor, authorities said.
    Makes one wonder if the weapons used to kill another Border Patrol agent will be traced back to obama and holder...

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    Makes one wonder if the weapons used to kill another Border Patrol agent will be traced back to obama and holder...
    All it will take is for a forensics team to match the slugs pulled form the bodies.

I'd be willing to bet these were F&F guns and probably with more than one body on them.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    All it will take is for a firensics team to match the slugs pulled form the bodies.

I'd be willing to bet these were F&F guns and probably with more than one body on them.
    This story needs to be kept alive and at the forefront until the election, this lawless bastard needs to be removed from office, it is a shame he cannot be sued personally.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

More bumps in the road for Obama I guess...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    You won't know until after the election.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

why isn't there infantry on the border? These drug gang punks can't deal with the US Army.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly