1. #1 House: U.S. Embassy in Libya asked for extra security, request denied 
    Link
    House investigators warned Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to expect a hearing into their finding that that American staff at the U.S. Embassy in Libya had their request for additional security denied by Washington officials.

“Based on information provided to the Committee by individuals with direct knowledge of events in Libya, the attack that claimed the ambassador’s life was the latest in a long line of attacks on Western diplomats and officials in Libya in the months leading up to September 11, 2012,” House Oversight and Government Reform Committee chairman Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and subcommittee chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, wrote Clinton today. They dismissed out-of-hand the suggestion that the attack ever could have been regarded as a spontaneous protest gone awry.

“In addition, multiple U.S. federal government officials have confirmed to the Committee that, prior to the September 11 attack, the U.S. mission in Libya made repeated requests for increased security in Benghazi,” Issa and Chaffetz added (my emphasis). “The mission in Libya, however, was denied these resources by officials in Washington.”

The committee noted 13 “security threats” in Benghazi, including an attempt to assassinate the British ambassador to Libya.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Welp, looks like we crossed the line from mistake to cover-up.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Welp, looks like we crossed the line from mistake to cover-up.
    With this bunch? Surely you jest...

Now it's going to be interesting to see if more concrete facts of this incident can come up for reasonable analysis before the election. This is too important to be ignored. Obama's foreign policy has been weak at best. I would rank foreign policy just as important if not more so, than the economy right now. No administration -democratic or republican- can be allowed to sweep this under the rug simply because its possible effect on the polls.

Obviously the administration's explain for this situation is 'evolving'

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Obviously the administration's explain for this situation is 'evolving'
    I thought it was a bump in the road?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.