Thread: Biden does it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The man strikes again:

Criticizing McCain for opposing negotiations with Iran, Biden said even the Bush administration now favors such talks — which Obama has long supported.
    “After seven years, in which our senior diplomatic personnel were not allowed to make a single contact with Iranians, the Bush administration realized the absurdity of its own policy and sent our leading diplomat to Iran,” he said. “The Assistant Secretary of State as he went to Tehran, sat down at the instruction of the President of the United States.”
    It sounds great for Obama and Biden that the president came around to something so close to their position on talks with Iran; trouble is, the event Biden described never actually happened.

In point of fact, the one “meeting” that has taken place was in Geneva, Switzerland, when Under Secretary of State William Burns sat in on a discussion between Iranian representatives and the other “P5 +1″ political directors involved in nuclear talks. The meeting, while a first, was not a negotiation; Burns was there merely as an observer, and had no formal role or talks with the Iranians.

So, point by point: Burns was not sent to Tehran; he did not go to Tehran; and there was no such instruction from the President.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Do I get free riegns to pluck all the stupid shit Sarah Palin and George Bush have said now?
    The riegn is Speign falls miegnly on the pliegn.

You're free to spread all the lies you've picked up from DK, DU and various liberal blogs about what Gov. Palin has supposedly said. We'll just keep on handing you your pathetic little ass.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Do I get free riegns to pluck all the stupid shit Sarah Palin and George Bush have said now?
    HOLY SHIT DUMBASS! BUSH is not running for office. Ya'll are gonna be hurting on the left when Bush is gone and you don't have anyone to displace all of your rage and idiocy on. GAH.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

You're better than a side show freak. If your comments were made face to face, you would be horse-laughed out of the building.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

You have to wonder exactly what team the guy is on . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.