1. #1 Obama Campaign: “Vote Like Your Lady Parts Depend on It” 
    I thought this was a parody but I guess not. Yikes.

Link
    The Obama campaign is, once again, reducing women to the sum of their reproductive organs — assuming that women voters have nothing else they are interested in other than abortion.

The Obama 2012 campaign’s official home on Tumblr approved a new graphic that assumes women are wombs.

“Vote like your lady parts depend on it,” the text in the graphic says. “Because they kinda do.”

Really Obama?
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

Power CUer
    I got that on the ECards feed I get on Facebook; it was just from ECards. Did the campaign actually pick it up??
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Seems like this is another oops moment for the Obama campaign.

Looks like the folks running the Obama campaign Tumblr got an earful. The controversial e-card informing women to “Vote like your lady parts depend on it” has been deleted. The link now leads to an error page.
    Story is here

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Looks like grownups intervened.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Wasn't going to post to this thread, but I just couldn't resist! ...

First ... "Lady parts?" In my opinion the women being appealed to *ain't* no ladies, I have another name in mind for such females.

Second ... just gotta say it. (most-evil-grin-more-than-the-one-above!)

What makes Obama think that women, unlike men, think with their sexual organs?

Our brains (well, with the exception of most libs that is) are located elsewhere!

So there! Hee! Hee!

EDIT - EDIT -EDIT!!!

Mercy! Left out most important word in second statement, Rats!

Make that: What makes Obama think that women, unlike men, think first with their sexual organs? ...
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 10-02-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

So in other words, Ladies, vote with your vagina. Not your mind, Forget about the issues. Like Patty Stanger says on The Millionaire Matchmaker about men "The penis does the picking"

The Repubs would never get away with making that statement....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    So in other words, Ladies, vote with your vagina. Not your mind, Forget about the issues. Like Patty Stanger says on The Millionaire Matchmaker about men "The penis does the picking"
    Glad you agree with what I just wrote, Hawkgirl ... and the Repubs would never have made that statement in the first place!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

I read a comment to the effect it said, "i am voting as if my anus depended on it" I am tired of taking it up the butt from obama policies. lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

A number of pundits referred to the DNC Convention as the Vagina Monologues because of the emphasis on birth control. Apparently, the only right that Democrats believe in is the right to remove yourself from the gene pool. Once you are born, you will go to government schools, you will get a student loan (eligible or not), your car will meet arbitrary standards for greenhouse gas emmissions, you will own a home (eligible for loans or not), you will join a union and you will obey your leaders, who will be chosen for you.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!