1. #1 Ill. State Senate Candidate On Obamacare 
    Doctor seeking Illinois Senate seat offers brutal diagnosis of ObamaCare in viral video

From the article and video:
    “We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t,” Bellar continues, “signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that’s broke.”
    Link in title
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I pretty certain I've read that somewhere long before he said it.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...-on-obamacare-

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I pretty certain I've read that somewhere long before he said it.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...-on-obamacare-
    He? I take it you didn't even click on the link.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    He? I take it you didn't even click on the link.
    Typo... I was thinking about when Trump said something almost identical and I guess it translated in to my fingers.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Typo... I was thinking about when Trump said something almost identical and I guess it translated in to my fingers.
    Ah.

The fact that Congress excluded themselves from it should have been a red flag to every American. Regardless of party.

President Obama, Vice President Biden, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, White House Staff, Cabinet Secretaries, Congressional staffers who wrote ObamaCare & staffers working in a leadership office or for a Congressional committee all receive an exemption.

Amish, American Indian Tribes, Criminals, Scientologists, Christian Scientists and Muslims–ALL EXEMPT FROM OBAMACARE.

Baptists, Catholics, Lutherans, Jews, You–NO EXEMPTION.

How can a religious exemption include certain religions and not others? Whatever happened to Equal Protection of the Laws guaranteed in the United States Constitution? President Obama and Lawmakers put themselves above the law. Now, certain special individuals are allowed to opt out too? It is unthinkable that socialized health care is MANDATED to you and NOT EVERYONE.
    One Congressman, Jim Hare of Illinois...admitted he didn’t worry about the Constitution when legislating ObamaCare into law. Even more astonishing, the Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, Max Baucus admitted that the purpose of ObamaCare is as much about redistributing income–”sharing the wealth”–as it is about reforming health care:

“Health reform is “an income shift,” Democratic Sen. Max Baucus said on March 25.
    Be Not Afraid.