1. #1 Joe Biden: Middle Class "Buried The Last FOUR Years" (Under Obama) 
    I'm gonna miss Joe.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

May the FORCE be with you!

What are you talking about? Obama hasn't been president the last 4 years, it's been Bush and a Republican Congress and a Conservative Supreme Court and Wall Street is evil... and Big Oil creating global warming, taking away a woman's right to choose... and the Catholic Church taking away your healthcare... Obama is here to save us from all that... what are you a racist?

Joe, Joe, Joe... it is you and the Obama administration that has raised taxes on the middle class. Take a good close look at Obamacare (now that it has passed you can see what is in it) and you will see that it is the middle class that will be taking the brunt of these fees and taxes (not penalties). You've bankrupted the coal industry thus raising the cost of electricity and who suffers for this? The middle class.

Joe, you are correct about one thing. The middle class has been buried for the last 4 years. I guess those shovel ready jobs were for you and Obama to bury us.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis