Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Where is this Romney on the campaign trail? Because campaign-trail Romney paints an entirely different (and substantially less-favorable) picture of himself.
    Romney has an issue where he doesn't like to talk himself up. There area lot of things that he does and won't tell anyone. I think he needs to start telling people. But then if he did, the MSM would accuse him of showboating.

Gee what is this?

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

HA! That will be the day I go out and give my nasty garbage man a hug! Gross. And if I did he probably would throw me in the back of the truck!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Romney has an issue where he doesn't like to talk himself up. There area lot of things that he does and won't tell anyone. I think he needs to start telling people. But then if he did, the MSM would accuse him of showboating.

Gee what is this?
    See here's what im talking about. Where the hell has Presidential-debate-Romney been? That's a Romney worth voting for. Why can't he be like that full-time? Why are we just seeing this today?
    Last edited by m00; 10-03-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.

See here's what im talking about. Where the hell has Presidential-debate-Romney been? That's a Romney worth voting for. Why can't he be like that full-time? Why are we just seeing this today?
    I do know what you mean, and I agree with you. I hope he keeps it up. He was great last night.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Well, I don't live in a walled mansion but I say hi/wave to the mail-man, trash-man (who also pick up trash by hand here). I think the point of this ad is "Mitt Romney either doesn't understand or doesn't care that a working class exists. And therefore Mitt Romney has no interest in being the president of everyone." Given the mistakes of the Romney campaign, I don't think in general terms this is an entirely unfair criticism.
    The whiny left wing. Wah, wah, wah! Womney doesn't hug me when I pick up his twash! Wah, wah, wah!

The fucknut has a job and he gets paid for it. But nooooooo, not good enough. He wants somebody to come out and rub his nuts and tell him how wonderful of a garbage man he is and how if it wasn't for him civilization would crumble.

Do you realize how utterly pathetic you left wing fucktards are? Do you?
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    The whiny left wing. Wah, wah, wah! Womney doesn't hug me when I pick up his twash! Wah, wah, wah!

The fucknut has a job and he gets paid for it. But nooooooo, not good enough. He wants somebody to come out and rub his nuts and tell him how wonderful of a garbage man he is and how if it wasn't for him civilization would crumble.

Do you realize how utterly pathetic you left wing fucktards are? Do you?

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Seriously though, just because I self-identify with the "right" side of the American political spectrum, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to agree with certain positions that have been traditionally categorized as "left" on the spectrum (again, in the USA). My point was that Obama doesn't even adhere to (what I consider) the good ideas of the left.

Seriously though, just because I self-identify with the "right" side of the American political spectrum, doesn't mean I'm not allowed to agree with certain positions that have been traditionally categorized as "left" on the spectrum (again, in the USA). My point was that Obama doesn't even adhere to (what I consider) the good ideas of the left.
    You could say you were a fish but you couldn't live underwater.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg