Thread: my autistic son asked me who would be better for pres

1. #1 my autistic son asked me who would be better for pres 
    LINK

You just have to shake your head at the thinking of these people.

liberal_at_heart (1,351 posts)

my autistic son asked me who would be better for pres

I told him that Romney would decrease the amount of money we get from the government to help care for him and give it to rich people who already have enough money and don't need it. Speaking of getting a gov check. I keep hearing republicans say that we have too many people in this country receiving a gov check. Maybe just maybe having that many people getting a gov check means we are actually receiving the very services that we pay for in taxes. We pay taxes so we can receive services. We pay taxes so we can drive on roads, go to school, have a fire fighter put out the flames of burning houses. We also pay taxes so that when we are unemployed we can feed our children while we are looking for a job. We also pay taxes so that when a loved one becomes disabled they can still have the care and DIGNITY that they deserve. We pay taxes so that when we are too old to work anymore we can still feed ourselves and go to the doctor. We pay these taxes. We should get services. Otherwise we have taxation without representation. And any republican who says otherwise should explain whether or not they themselves have ever benefited from social security, medicare, or unemployment insurance. Only problem is we already know what their response would be. That they earned it and deserve it and the poor people don't.
    Control-Z (6,977 posts)

1. The way I see it,

they are the ones mooching off the system. Subsidies, special tax loopholes, golden parachutes, and whatever "legal" ways they've come up with to get paid for having money. They are allowed to live in our country, and prosper from the hard work of our citizens.

They are the takers. We are the makers. And I'm damned sick and tired of hearing it stated the other way around. They wouldn't have a penney to piss on without the whole 99 percent below them. No roads, no bridges, no services, no products, no more money, without us, the makers, who provide for them.

Good post. K&R

I love how they call people who want to keep more of their own money as moochers.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I love how they call people who want to keep more of their own money as moochers.
    Yep, totally clueless...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Her autistic son is probably smarter than she is. I haven't heard Romney say that he was going to cut SSI benefits for autistic people. At least not yet.

The DUmmies show everyday just how stupid they are. But, with it getting closer and closer to the election, they are going to really show how stupid they are.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

The irony of it all is that DUmmies call Republicans "the party of greed" while expecting everyone to vote based upon how much money they can mooch from the government. The PC term for this greed is "voting for their best interests."

The true party of greed is the DUmbocrats.

This is proof that dummies project more than a movie theater on friday nights

We are told that Republicans are the party of the wealthy. Then it stands to reason that the more wealth there is in America the more the GOP can expand its voting base. In contrast, Democrats insist they are the party of the oppressed and impoverished...

Stolen from SGT SB of the Conservative cave
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

We pay these taxes. We should get services. Otherwise we have taxation without representation
    Someone needs a civics lesson.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Someone needs a civics lesson.
    And someone doesn't understand tense either. You don't pay taxes and get services. You paid taxes and then got services. Nit picky I know.. It just caught my eye for some reason.
    Good men sleep peaceably in their beds at night because
    rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Real superheroes don't wear capes. They wear dog tags.