Hybrid View

1. #1 Little Help Please? - re: Fox News 
    ashling (15,877 posts)

Little Help Please? - re: Fox News

I have indicated to my students that Fox News is not a credible source. I am collecting verifiable instances of lies, obfuscations, smears, etc, that they have used. Other suggestions would also be helpful. Thank you.

I generally start by using the poll results that viewers who watch Fox are less informed than those who don't, etc.
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021458202

wow......I just dont know what to say....
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

Read that OP and tell me how this nation will ever be able to compete in the next generation. It is absolutely riddled with stupidity.

I'm curious as to the lies she's gathering. I see a lot of claims that Fox lies but I never see any evidence. MSNBC was caught just yesterday in an editing lie but it's Fox that lies. Twilight Zone.
    Be Not Afraid.

ashling (15,877 posts)

Little Help Please? - re: Fox News

I have indicated to my students that Fox News is not a credible source. I am collecting verifiable instances of lies, obfuscations, smears, etc, that they have used. Other suggestions would also be helpful. Thank you.

I generally start by using the poll results that viewers who watch Fox are less informed than those who don't, etc.
    They let this moonbat teach? I bet she trumpets MSNBC as the most credible source on Tv.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

I love how she has to ask for help, because it means that her students aren't taking her assertions at face value, and are forcing her to pony up proof. The fact that she doesn't have any, but still makes the assertions ought to be a wake up call to her to examine her premises, but being a DUmmie, she will double down on stupid.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    ...she will double down on stupid.
    She has to double down at all costs. It's the only way to maintain the false reality she has built for herself. Imagine...all that time spent reading DU, making all those posts and it comes crashing down. There's no way she can let that happen.

She uses poll results as factual evidence. To be taught in the schools that our taxpayer dollars fund.

Twilight Zone.
    Be Not Afraid.

I found one of the DUmmies colleagues:

Philly student's Romney T-shirt likened to KKK sheet

Last Friday was dress-down day at Charles Carroll High School in Port Richmond - a day for students to leave their uniforms at home and wear whatever they liked.

One young woman chose to wear a shirt showing her support for Gov. Mitt Romney's presidential candidacy. Her geometry teacher didn't like it, the girl's father said on a radio call-in show on IQ 106.9 FM today.

The teacher allegedly told the girl to take off the shirt, saying it was like wearing a Ku Klux Klan sheet. The teacher allegedly threatened to use a marker to cross out Romney's name and that of Rep. Paul Ryan, his running mate. The teacher also allegedly tried to throw the student out of class.

The teacher also allegedly said that Carroll was "a Democratic school."
    No mention in the article that the teacher was fired.
    Be Not Afraid.