Thread: TONIGHT'S DEBATE AS IT UNFOLDS ...

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    He did, but he shot it off prematurely.
    Of course that is possible but I don't think it was the main assault, besides that one excelled in lameness. It was surprising it yielded a 2 to three point gain like it did, it was also surprising that their birth control circle jerk that they called a convention didn't seal their coffin.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Nah...I just don't care.

Especially when someone says that "You can't have a free market without regulation". lol
    Well... I think what he meant was "you can't have the current US definition of 'free market' with a fiat monetary system based on a dangerous relationship between private banks and the federal government, without regulation"

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Well... I think what he meant was "you can't have the current US definition of 'free market' with a fiat monetary system based on a dangerous relationship between private banks and the federal government, without regulation"
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Did you really say something that idiotic?
    The same could be said of you and your stupid question you asked originally.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Appearing on MSNBC's Daily Rundown, Brokaw said, "I think that this morning we have a kick-start to this presidential campaign. If it had been Romney performing like the president last night, it would have been over" - Tom Brokaw

"i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter": - Bill Maher via twitter

Shortly after the debate ended, a "stunned" Ed Schultz said, "I was disappointed in the President...I was absolutely stunned tonight"

An angry Chris Matthews sharply denounced President Obama's performance in the presidential debate tonight, implying his knowledge of the facts was "first grade." Matthews also urged Obama to tune in to MSNBC so he could learn a thing or two from the supposedly non-partisan hosts and guests on the channel.

"I don't know what he was doing out there," the normally effusively pro-Obama former Democratic operative raged. "I don't know how he let Romney get away with the crap he threw out tonight." Video and transcript below the fold.

Matthews went on at length castigating Obama for failing to viciously attack Romney the way that he and his fellow far-left hosts on MSNBC do every night. "We have our knives out," Matthews said. "Obama should watch MSNBC, my last point. He will learn something every night on this show and all these shows. This stuff we're watching, it's like first grade for most of us. We know all this stuff."

Michael Moore
    @MMFlint

Obama please be Obama! You sound like a Democrat (wimpy).
    3 Oct 12

@BuzzFeedBen: Wow Obama did a great job lowering expectations for the second debate

Good Lord I need a joint oh my god I want to go down the path to an answer!!

Whoopi Goldberg (@WhoopiGoldberg)

CNN surveyed 430 adult Americans who watched the debate and are registered to vote, 67 percent of them thought Romney won the debate, while 25 percent said Obama won. The poll has a sampling error of plus or minus 4.5 percentage points.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Of course that is possible but I don't think it was the main assault, besides that one excelled in lameness. It was surprising it yielded a 2 to three point gain like it did, it was also surprising that their birth control circle jerk that they called a convention didn't seal their coffin.
    If that's not it, it's going to be something as equally pathetic. He's got nothing, therefore he will bring nothing, and in the end receive nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You really didn't understand the words I typed, did you? Is this a .gif of your brain trying to make sense of my post?

right up the ass

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

if looks could kill...........

he's a dead mutherfucker
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    if looks could kill........... he's a dead mutherfucker
    I bet he's sleeping on Couch 1 tonight.