Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So far, as well as Romney is doing, he missed the boat on 2 things. First, when he made his "the middle class is getting crushed" comment, he should have zinged with "even your own veep confirmed that". The other was on the deficit. He brought up Obama adding more to the deficit than any president in history. He should have followed it with Obama's own promise that he would be a 1 term president only if he didn't cut the deficit in half.
    Agreed... Romney did point out that Obama promised to cut the deficit in half.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

OH man... Romney is nailing Obama to the wall on the role of government question!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

This is like the Professional vs Amateur hour with the sitting President as the latter.

Obama has gotta stop shouting everyone down, and keep on talking well beyond his time. Just looks bad IMO.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Romney's back on the 90 Billion dollards for Green Energy that could've hired 2 million teachers..LOL..he's exceeded my expectations tonight.

I don't know where the whole Obama being a great public speaker meme came from. He has trouble articulating a coherent sentence without a teleprompter.

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Romney's back on the 90 Billion dollards for Green Energy that could've hired 2 million teachers..LOL..he's exceeded my expectations tonight.
    That was a great last minute jab. His closure on bipartisanship should be solid, since he's got the background.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    That was a great last minute jab. His closure on bipartisanship should be solid, since he's got the background.

I though Romney's was great when he went back to his experience in MA. Obama kept mentioning "fight"

"Four years ago this country was going through a major crisis." Guess what we're still going through a major crisis and its gotten worse.

C. S. Lewis

I'm still trying to figure out what breaks companies gets from the government when they off shore/near shore (not outsource) jobs

C. S. Lewis