Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They don't seem too happy over at MSNBC.
    I was a bit surprised at their reaction too, they seem to be having trouble spinning this one.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    My prediction is they will say Romney won the "debate" and treat it as a meaningless feather in the cap. Instead of what they should be saying, which is Romney presented his ideas in a clear and concise fashion and was persuasive in his advocacy of them, while Obama could not adequately articulate why he should be re-elected.
    How can he justify his reelection with his horrible record? Romney did an excellent job tonight holding the O's feet to the fire on his terrible job.

Hannity is on now really excited and happy. He called it the "Rocky Mountain Beat-down".
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I don't know where the whole Obama being a great public speaker meme came from. He has trouble articulating a coherent sentence without a teleprompter.
    Bingo! I'm surprised you hadn't noticed sooner. Obama is a great public reader. He can't speak worth a damn because he doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

The simple fact is that Barack Obama just isn't that smart, certainly not as smart as he's made out to be.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    What private company insures Ann Romney and what is the annual premium?
    Probably none. They are rich enough to self-insure.

Check out the DUmp. There are bunches of thread there about how poorly Obama did. The place is in meltdown.

What private company insures Ann Romney and what is the annual premium?
    I doubt they carry any insurance of any kind other than maybe an umbrella liability policy to fight off the litigation maggots .................................... like you.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhair View Post
    Check out the DUmp. There are bunches of thread there about how poorly Obama did. The place is in meltdown.
    Romney was like an executive in a boardroom enthusiastically laying out his plans for a new project, Obama acted dejected and beat.
    Instead of being mad at Romney because he won they should be looking at why he won, he won because he was on the right side of the issues and confidently displayed that.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Now ... going to MSNBC to watch them crow about how well Obama did tonight! (giantic-snearing-smile!)
    Oops! Living proof should not drink while posting! Can't spell worth diddley!(Blush!)

You beast Moo, for quoting me before I came in and corrected it! ...

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    My prediction is they will say Romney won the "debate" and treat it as a meaningless feather in the cap. Instead of what they should be saying, which is Romney presented his ideas in a clear and concise fashion and was persuasive in his advocacy of them, while Obama could not adequately articulate why he should be re-elected.
    Well ... couldn't take watching MSNBC for very long. Turned it off after watching Guiliani (sp? ) completely take apart that jerk Chris Hayes, or whatever his name is!

Night all!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Did you really say something that idiotic?
    Are you so ignorant that you believe Obamacare will not result in rationing?

Thank YOU to the Obama administration, handlers and election committee. Thank YOU for coddling and protecting the President from tough questions by journalists. Thank YOU to the liberal MSM who have treated the President with kid gloves. Thanks to you, Obama was unable to perform tonight in a REAL debate with a REAL opponent.

Keep coddling him.