1. #1 The DUmp is set at DEFCON 2! 
    I was reading all the gnashing of teeth how Obama is getting clobbered by Romney over there and lo and behold got this message!

We're sorry, due to extremely high traffic levels the administrators of this site have turned off access for non-registered members.

Click here to login or create an account

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021462412

When do you think the Admins will set DEFCON 1?

Quote Originally Posted by rjas77 View Post
    I was reading all the gnashing of teeth how Obama is getting clobbered by Romney over there and lo and behold got this message!
    I bet they have a lot of work to do cleaning up threads :p

There was so many threads to laugh at. Almost all of them stating Obama is getting clobbered!

I'm all sad now!

Quote Originally Posted by rjas77 View Post
    There was so many threads to laugh at. Almost all of them stating Obama is getting clobbered!

I'm all sad now!
    I'm sure when it comes back, there will be nothing but proclamations of Obama's victory.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Their back open. Doesn't look like they have scrubbed it. Thou it looks like a mess over there. Some in depression. Some in denial. Some looking like a suicide watch is needed.

Nadia has a thread talking about watching Current TV about the debate and visiting us here "Our mirror site". Finishes with how they will write tomorrow about how it "Really went down".

I'm too tired to pour through a thousand post over there in the last hour. Have fun guys. I'll laugh at the golden ones you guys snag tonight.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    I'm sure when it comes back, there will be nothing but proclamations of Obama's victory.
    Especially from known party trolls:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021464516

2012 has been a very bad year to be a DUmmie; they have watched the product, the crown prince, of liberal policies lead their party and philosophy into the dustbin of history. When they lost their asses in Wisconsin this past summer, you could hear the rush of air from that knee to the gut. They were wandering around in a daze as if they had just been through an Arc Light-esq airstrike. Tactically speaking, after that special election, the next step would have been to send in troops to mop up what few pockets of resistance remained.

After getting their asses handed to them, the next thing they pinned their shredded hopes on was their leper messiah and you can see how that turned out last night. Somebody should have explained to little barry that it's not good to proclaim yourself a messiah, people have a tendency to crucify them.

I say that everyone should savor these next few weeks of DUmmie anguish because I really believe the DUmp won't survive much longer after the election. The meltdown will be spectacular, greater even than 2004. But after they see the culmination of decades of liberal leftism crash to the ground, I honestly expect most of those idiots to finally snap. The DUmmies are not that far away, mentally and emotionally, from strapping explosives on their bodies and blowing themselves up in crowded places and if they weren't so damned lazy, they probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by wasp69 View Post
    2012 has been a very bad year to be a DUmmie; they have watched the product, the crown prince, of liberal policies lead their party and philosophy into the dustbin of history.
    I think it's even worse than this. They let Obama completely mangle all the benefits of liberal policies (and before someone wants to get in a long debate with me, the world is not black-and-white and yes 'traditional' liberal policies do have good aspects along with the bad ). So for example, 'liberals' aren't supposed to do warrantless wiretaps, expansion of executive authority, torture, dumbass needless wars, provoking foreign anger at us, and so forth. Obama convinced democrats to let him redefine American liberalism into a "worst of both worlds" ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    They let Obama completely mangle all the benefits of liberal policies (and before someone wants to get in a long debate with me, the world is not black-and-white and yes 'traditional' liberal policies do have good aspects along with the bad ).

If you say so, man...

So for example, 'liberals' aren't supposed to do warrantless wiretaps, expansion of executive authority, torture, dumbass needless wars, provoking foreign anger at us, and so forth. Obama convinced democrats to let him redefine American liberalism into a "worst of both worlds" ideology.
    It's much deeper than what you are saying. Obama was supposed to be the culmination, the created messiah, liberal ideology made flesh which was supposed to lead this country and the world into their centrally organized, collectivist utopia. Lenin and Marx could not have dreamed of a plan to create what obama was supposed to become, but their acolytes in the 60s almost pulled off what the Soviet Union could never accomplish - a socialized United States. But, liberal arrogance and elitism were not accounted for and the result was a petulant child destroying everything that was not in his image.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That was some funny shit last night and today!!!!!!

Well done Mitt and AlGore was too funny with his moronic reason, even Bob Beckel laughed at him.
    May the FORCE be with you!